1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 008 - The Mandalorian: Bounty Hunter Droid IG-11 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What’s the delay with Sideshow shipping this figure?
Day one pre order and not a peep.

Pandemic-related delays to the container ships that transport these things is affecting when Sideshow receives figures. (Also it actually doesn't matter when you pre-order something from Sideshow. They don't ship in sequential order)

Holy ****, Sideshow has this releasing in May/June now. Yes I know, covid, ports, evergreen blah blah blah

Damn, this was originally scheduled to arrive at SSC late March early April. One month plus delay.

Today e-mail:

We wanted to let you know that the estimated arrival date for your IG-11 Sixth Scale Figure has changed. Based on the latest production information, we now expect your item to arrive into our warehouse in May-Jun 2021.

We apologize for any inconvenience, but we do look forward to shipping out this item to you when it arrives.

LOL I look forward to it too. Eventually. Not upset *shrug* even Amazon is having delays.

I got the same email this morning too lol

February shipping jam:

https://www.businessinsider.com/cargo-ships-waiting-to-dock-california-contributes-supply-chain-crisis-2021-4

As a result of California port delays and the global container shortage, customers will likely face rising prices and limited options as commodities become increasingly difficult to obtain and produce and companies are forced to compete for containers and delivery dates.

A good time to take a woodworking course and build shelves for our collections.:cool:

My IG is floating around out there, probably with my ASMUS Gandalf.

Hah! That?s funny. If anything like most things they touch...it?d only get worse
95d87607469863a0d4d6c90a83847b68.gif

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Back