Hot Toys Tim Burton Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I too would like to know the specs of this beast. From the looks of the youtube video, it practically takes up half of a table for four people lol.

Sorry if this was mentioned already, but I was reading through Hot Toys interview in Japanese hobby magazine (Figure-Oh #166 - one with the 89' batmobile cover).. And found some interesting comments from Frank (Hot Toys Japan CEO) - so here we go.

* The package length will reach almost 2 meters (about 6'-6")
* They had to shorten the length of the rear body to make it little more affordable..
*As a result, they could make the price point below 100,000 yen (around $1287 USD as of 2012 Jan.)

So.. i don't know how Sideshow can deal with the price point, but we should expect something around $1000 USD + 2m long box :slap:pray::(:gah:

: Edit: some from the convention says it will be around $950.. still :slap:pray::(:gah:

Last edited:
If that's true, about shortening the length and the $1287 price tag, well, I'M OUT.

DO NOT WANT!

Relieved and saddened but, oh well.

Sorry if this was mentioned already, but I was reading through Hot Toys interview in Japanese hobby magazine (Figure-Oh #166 - one with the 89' batmobile cover).. And found some interesting comments from Frank (Hot Toys Japan CEO) - so here we go.

* They had to shorten the length of the rear body to make it little more affordable..
*As a result, they could make the price point below 100,000 yen (around $1287 USD as of 2012 Jan.)

So.. i don't know how Sideshow can deal with the price point, but we should expect something around $1000 USD + 2m long box :slap:pray::(:gah:

Can't see any reason the box would be twice the length of the car..and that price, well translation problems here?
I'm optimistic it'll be $600 tops or lower.....:lecture

Yea that really doesn't make sense on any level. I doubt a speck of it is true.
I agree, anything over $600 would shock me.

: Edit: some from the convention says it will be around $950.. still :slap:pray::(:gah:

Translation:

Same to very close price point as the Tumbler Relaunch :lol

Someone "in the know" mentioned $500 at one point as well.

Didn't someone ask a Sideshow vendor at one of the Cons and they said $500-$600 as well? I wish Hot Toys would just come out and release the specs/pics and preorders would go up.

2 meter long box? At maximum the car can only be 3 and a half feet... The shipping alone will be a nightmare. Come on HT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back