1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shipping was pretty hefty, increasing the price to closer to $160. Still a great price, no doubt, though I suspect SSC will be selling them for around that price come Spooktacular. I'm pretty sure I bought one of my Tech Noir figures from Midtown and got a nice discount on it.

That's cool, may as well take advantage of the discounts while they last. Always hard to know when to pull the trigger on these figures, part and parcel of it though I guess. :)

Shipping was pretty hefty, increasing the price to closer to $160. Still a great price, no doubt, though I suspect SSC will be selling them for around that price come Spooktacular. I'm pretty sure I bought one of my Tech Noir figures from Midtown and got a nice discount on it.

I got a Titanfall Atlas from there for under $400 shipped! I love that store.

i'll copy it here from MMS136 thread if anybody is interested.
we all know that the head is too big, but i tried to find out how big exactly it is.
i took photos of:
- foot/palm prints
- torso with head and palm in one shot
- collage from ebay photos of feet, palms and head with a letter T (and "mms-238" inside it) to check if they are all in one scale

and then put them altogether to one scale so that palms and feet fit each other.

not as bad as we assumed? i think that we are too used to MMS136 small head - and that DX13 head, being slightly smaller than this one, was the best size.

Arnold_Schwarzenegger_-_I%27ll_be_back.jpg

0h87p68ti8ys8hpy.jpg

Attachments

• allparts.jpg
    allparts.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 196
  • allpartstogether.jpg
    allpartstogether.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 199
Not really threadworthy so I'll just put this here. Although I've had the chance to a number of times over the years, I finally took the opportunity to meet Michael Biehn today at a comic con in my city. I had to go with a Terminator photo:

Congrats on that. Did he say much or did it have to be a rushed thing?

Someone needs to ask him if Hot Toys have sought his likeness permission for any particular project :pray: Though he'd probably say he didn't know anything about it.

Congrats on that. Did he say much or did it have to be a rushed thing?

Someone needs to ask him if Hot Toys have sought his likeness permission for any particular project :pray: Though he'd probably say he didn't know anything about it.

There was no rush at all. Even Ron Perlman didn't have a huge line because it just isn't a big event here yet. It's only the second London Comic Con so far. Honestly, I didn't have much to say. Just a little bit of chat about The Victim and his production company. I really don't like to bug actors about past glories (it just feels awkward) so I usually just keep it about current projects. I'm going again tomorrow and I could try to find an opportunity to ask, though I'd have to be in line for an autograph again to really get a chance to talk to him.

I'd be the same :lol Just, you imagine there's probably no question they haven't been asked a million times, no joke that hasn't been made, and they're probably bored of it. Heck I'd probably be too star struck to even go up to him for fear of embarrassing the hell out of myself.

I'd be the same :lol Just, you imagine there's probably no question they haven't been asked a million times, no joke that hasn't been made, and they're probably bored of it. Heck I'd probably be too star struck to even go up to him for fear of embarrassing the hell out of myself.

Yeah, and imagine being praised all the time for your work 30 years ago. You'd be like, "Great, I peaked decades ago and no one give a crap about me now." :lol

I actually think I avoided him for all these years because it's just so surreal to see someone in real life that you've watched so many times in the exact same movie. You know them as their character so well (I memorized every line, every curve... :lol) and you're just a stranger that's been obsessed with something they were involved in. I guess it took a few years and other celebrity encounters to get over that. I've met some of my biggest childhood heroes (Hogan and Tyson, in particular) but I think only Arnold could really make me really starstruck anymore. Unfortunately, I haven't had the chance to find out.

Yeah, and imagine being praised all the time for your work 30 years ago. You'd be like, "Great, I peaked decades ago and no one give a crap about me now." :lol

I actually think I avoided him for all these years because it's just so surreal to see someone in real life that you've watched so many times in the exact same movie. You know them as their character so well (I memorized every line, every curve... :lol) and you're just a stranger that's been obsessed with something they were involved in. I guess it took a few years and other celebrity encounters to get over that. I've met some of my biggest childhood heroes (Hogan and Tyson, in particular) but I think only Arnold could really make me really starstruck anymore. Unfortunately, I haven't had the chance to find out.

:lol

Congrats on meeting him :duff

Back