1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dev, the angry drunk. :lol When I get drunk, which is rare, I get really friendly. Perhaps I should get drunk more often. :(

Nonono I'm not an angry drunk at all. Those silly ebay bidder's piss me off regardless. Like you I get friendly, say things my sober self would be too embarrassed to say, make admissions my sober self really wishes I wouldn't etc etc.

Guys anyone pls... Know where this fell off from the figure :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Can you take a better picture, I can't make it out to well, its dark, out of focus and if you could put something next to it to gage the size of the item it may help.

Well..

Head(s) too large, body too small, neck too thin, blood stains on back of shirt negating the possibility of reversing it for a clean look/no extra clean shirt, shirt too short, lapels on jacket glued/sewn, jacket and pants too form fitted making the figure look too small, boots too soft so figure has problem keeping on its feet without stand, lights in head have a 30 second timer, AR-18 too large, 38 revolver too large, face too rosy in the cheeks.

So it's your basic average everyday ordinary run-of-the-mill ho-hum Hot Toys release. :lol
:lol

That about covers everything.

Still, with all that it's an amazing figure!

It would be fun to see you drunk... Am sure right about then... I would also like to broach in the topic of t1 vs t2, yeah when you are all tipsy... Would be youtube material! ... ;) ...

Nonono I'm not an angry drunk at all. Those silly ebay bidder's piss me off regardless. Like you I get friendly, say things my sober self would be too embarrassed to say, make admissions my sober self really wishes I wouldn't etc etc.

Guys anyone pls... Know where this fell off from the figure :(

That doesn't look like anything from the figure to me. Just a random bit of crap that ended up in your box?

It would be fun to see you drunk... Am sure right about then... I would also like to broach in the topic of t1 vs t2, yeah when you are all tipsy... Would be youtube material! ... ;) ...

I'd probably have to write scripts if I did youtube videos, otherwise it'd be 94% ''eeehhhhhhh''s and stumbling over words. And yet youtube reviews that are clearly being parroted off are the least interesting to watch IMO.

I'd probably have to write scripts if I did youtube videos, otherwise it'd be 94% ''eeehhhhhhh''s and stumbling over words. And yet youtube reviews that are clearly being parroted off are the least interesting to watch IMO.

Touche! Bud!

drinktothat.jpg

It'd be pretty cool if you did YouTube reviews on all things Terminator. There's no one more knowledgeable. I'd subscribe!

50 years from now, when all the kids are raving about AstralBot 5, you'll shake your head, knowing that they missed out on Terminator.

anyone have any up close pics of the way the string is tied on the zipper of the jacket??? mine came off and I'm trying to figure out how to tie it back on. Thanks!

It'd be pretty cool if you did YouTube reviews on all things Terminator. There's no one more knowledgeable. I'd subscribe!

50 years from now, when all the kids are raving about AstralBot 5, you'll shake your head, knowing that they missed out on Terminator.

I'm sure there's people more knowledgeable but arguably no one more opinionated. :lol

:rotfl

You cant beat old Hester. Damn you posted any pics then?

I did. Might aswell repost some rather than looking for my original post.

Now this has some alterations and futzing going on. Among the changes I swapped out the muscle chest for that of an MMS117. So the base body is still the MMS238 but the soft muscle sheath of the upper torso is from an MMS117. And there's a big paperclip inside the jacket going all the way down into the lapels.

I did. Might aswell repost some rather than looking for my original post.

Now this has some alterations and futzing going on. Among the changes I swapped out the muscle chest for that of an MMS117. So the base body is still the MMS238 but the soft muscle sheath of the upper torso is from an MMS117. And there's a big paperclip inside the jacket going all the way down into the lapels.

The best pictures of this figure yet! The figure looks so good!

I'm skint right now, but would LOVE to get one soon! [emoji1] [emoji16]

Back