1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's like Christmas morning on Halloween!

Love it. Has that Badass-itude I was hoping for. Amazing sculpts, especially the BD. Skinny waist bothers me although it's an easy fix by wrapping a folded napkin/cotton around the abdomen or something else. Will not be stuffing the neck. Jacket is insane, love the detail. Probably keeping the jacket closed. Eye timer is a pain if you want to show it off, should have had a "stay on" option. Don't know if I'll get a reg gray T, we'll see.

Anyway, overall a superb iconic figure and a must have on the shelf.

nP6qUf.jpg

JiXLw4.jpg

aBA5JZ.jpg

9Yuwcu.jpg

oU4XV3.jpg

vWEzEv.jpg

msd2NU.jpg

uuFYFl.jpg

tOuI2j.jpg

RWcxKX.jpg

YO6nwi.jpg

XNcgR1.jpg

7Nay8I.jpg

jTf7Pk.jpg

QuAYlw.jpg

x38IRl.jpg

WqrYJX.jpg

ep7BXI.jpg

a7hGbV.jpg

CsaacX.jpg

I just got it and I find it just amazing ! Thanks

^^^ great pics, Pizza.

It's like Christmas morning on Halloween!

Love it. Has that Badass-itude I was hoping for. Amazing sculpts, especially the BD. Skinny waist bothers me although it's an easy fix by wrapping a folded napkin/cotton around the abdomen or something else. Will not be stuffing the neck. Jacket is insane, love the detail. Probably keeping the jacket closed. Eye timer is a pain if you want to show it off, should have had a "stay on" option. Don't know if I'll get a reg gray T, we'll see.

Anyway, overall a superb iconic figure and a must have on the shelf.

:clap I knew you'd love it.

Man I been out of the loop for a few months so seeing this guy out is a bit of a shock. So probably been discussed to death but what is the general feeling on this figure then? From the pics I have seen he looks ace apart from looking a little to less 'muscular' if you will.

Waiting for my two to arrive but knowing the UK stores are always last to get their stock in I got a while to go yet. :lol

Wow! all of you posted great pics! picked this baby up just now, and all the great shots people posted I get wait!!!! :rock

Another thing I forgot to ask...maybe its been answered not sure....I would like the eyeball light to stay on always not just 40 sec or so... Does anyone know if you put a little stick of tape on the button on the back of his sculpt would the light always stay on??? I hope it does

Last edited:
Wow! all of you posted great pics! picked this baby up just now, and all the great shots people posted I get wait!!!! :rock

Another thing I forgot to ask...maybe its been answered not sure....I would like the eyeball light to stay on always not just 40 sec or so... Does anyone know if you put a little stick of tape on the button on the back of his sculpt would the light always stay on??? I hope it does

why would you want to do that you'll just end up burning out the led in the eye eventually.

Back