1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What head is everyone going to display? I'm going full battle damaged on mine. The other head is great and it's his iconic look but the Endoskeleton is so awesome I can not use that one. If I had the money I would get a second body and display both looks but alas I cannot.

Those gargoyles look too good not to display so I'm def going for the normal bd head. I'll keep checking for an additional body/clothes at a good price though. The torn up head looks way too good not to use as some point.

Going for the destroyed look myself. At least that's the plan. I had planned to go BD head on Tech Noir but in hand decided to go clean head, so you never know.

What head is everyone going to display? I'm going full battle damaged on mine. The other head is great and it's his iconic look but the Endoskeleton is so awesome I can not use that one. If I had the money I would get a second body and display both looks but alas I cannot.

My preference would be for the not so damaged head but with the Gargs on & posed up looking like he is in the PS shootout. I think this is the more iconic look.
DSCF2874_zps225075d0.jpg

In T1 Arnold balanced his appearance as a robot and a pretend human well, as opposed to T2 where he seemed more human. I know the idea was to pass off as human, but first movie pulled it off with believability.

I want mine to look like a killer robot. Not Arnold with guns.

jjIfFp2.gif

I'm still not convinced police shootout version beats my existing bash, though I'll see for sure when I get it in-hand. But the really beat up guy that got ran over by the truck is still the primary selling point of this set for me.

Great review. Love those displays in back. Those Ikea detolfs? I need to find a couple like those. Anyway, thanks for the review.

I'd love to get Detolfs but they are just too short, I'm taller than them, if they added another shelf they'd be perfect.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd love to get Detolfs but they are just too short, I'm taller than them, if they added another shelf they'd be perfect.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pixel piper once shown how he placed them on top of a base, and it looked extremely cool. Not sure where the pics are, but he had the same problem.

Back