1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm beginning to think the body/neck is detracting a bit from the overall look of this guy. If he had a bulkier body, or maybe even just a tighter fitting jacket, I wonder if he wouldn't look more badass. The pics so far (of police shootout look) seem to be all over the place. Some look great, many look good, a handful look terrible.

Was never majorly fond of this one but it doesn't look so bad now. The hair is far better and his face looks like that of an adult at least.

In my opinion the best Schwarzenegger sculpt is the Sideshow Dutch PF Prototype:

https://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/312/c/3/dutch_portrait_collage_by_trev_solo-d4fj81j.jpg

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TpyxWXKI...C-IDajPI/s1600/dutch_by_trev_solo-d4fj7w0.jpg

https://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/312/1/8/dutch_2_by_trev_solo-d4fj7z0.jpg

Everytime I see this pictures it say to me " I am Arnold" .

Figure looks good to me. I know it's not perfect, but it's the best (read only) 1/6 scale T1 figure currently on the market. I agree that he would probably look better if he was a bit beefier. In any event, he will look good posed next to RoboCop on my shelf.
Some people think she has two.
Can I have a grant?

That's Optimus Prime (Peter Cullen) doing the VO!
Very cool trailer that I haven't seen. I'm watching a documentary right now on voice actors. I'm frequently surprised by what other projects some of the guys I know from one show or movie are involved with. Chick from Louie and Californication was the voice of Bobby from King of the Hill. Clancy Brown was the Crabby Patty guy from Spongebob.

Where were we? Oh yeah. This figure rocks. Right?

terminatorWrong-1.jpg

Very cool trailer that I haven't seen. I'm watching a documentary right now on voice actors. I'm frequently surprised by what other projects some of the guys I know from one show or movie are involved with. Chick from Louie and Californication was the voice of Bobby from King of the Hill. Clancy Brown was the Crabby Patty guy from Spongebob.

I actually posted a Mr. krabs gif in the Batman v. Superman thread during all that Clancy Brown Luthor talk and nobody got it.

Felt bad.

How do you like this pic?

The guy on the right, He looks friendly, trust worthy, a real good guy:)

Yup, no way his a killer machine hell bent on killing Sarah Connor or anyone else who would get in his way;)

click

I know im going to be alone on this one, but I actually think the new head sculpt resembles him more. Do the other two look meaner? Yeah they do, but that doesnt mean they resemble him more. I think most are just remembering a evil, meaner shwarzee and trying to put that emotion on the figure. But if you really look closely at the new head sculpt, especially the eyes (well eye) that looks like him all the way. Compare all three sets of there eyes and tell me which resembles Arnee more. And as far as the blocky head I think the fact that he doesn't have a tapered haircut and receding hairline contribute to it some. But with the right lighting I think its going to look amazing.

I can't wait for this figure!!!

My main concern is the t-shirt is way to short, which helps throw out the body proportions.

I've quickly edited John Woo's photo. I think these very small edits make a big difference.
1. T-shirt longer
2. neck post longer and slightly thicker
3. Eyebrow lightly turned down for more aggressive look.

Attachments

• Edited_Image.jpg
    Edited_Image.jpg
    301.6 KB · Views: 1,200
its ok :) It is awesome in hands.
Ipad pics dont do justice to the HS its the mms136 hs repainted and it has more details than the new one.
No subpar knock off, its commando's repaint work.
But its cool if you prefer the new one :)

No way josé :)
This is the technoir BD hs 136, the spiked hair might be sketchier than the new one but the HS is more badass than this pin headed weeping boy :)
View attachment 132873
View attachment 132881

The hs is way too soft, Arnold was chiseled, a very agressive face.
And its not only in one picture you can find many where he looks exactly like the MMS136.
MMS136 is the arnold i seee when i watch the movie.
View attachment 132882

More power to those who love the new HS :)

Hmm.....a bit baby faced. Quite underwhelming.

Back