1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
motor section!

day009_01_zpsad11a192.jpg~original

day009_02_zps407b0d2b.jpg~original

day009_03_zps0cd777a8.jpg~original

due to its positioning (4 sections in a row) it's dangerously wide. i hope that MMS238 will be as giant as DX13 was, as MMS136 and DX13 look too small for their bikes.

motor section!

day009_01_zpsad11a192.jpg~original

day009_02_zps407b0d2b.jpg~original

day009_03_zps0cd777a8.jpg~original

due to its positioning (4 sections in a row) it's dangerously wide. i hope that MMS238 will be as giant as DX13 was, as MMS136 and DX13 look too small for their bikes.

Nice T2 collection man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice T2 collection man!
well thanks, it's not actually even half visible there )

====================

it started to shape out! still don't have the front fork painted chrome - and tired already. well, i have plenty of time until MMS238 release :impatient:

day009_04_zps7ce3981c.jpg~original

it's easier to built than Harley was (might be due to having some experience already), but the instruction is written harder to understand.
the battery under the seat, i don't know how it's called in english, is not a piece of black plastic this time. it's a transparent box that you fill with "electrolyte plates", cover it and put into a metal cascet. the seat and fuel tank are promised to be detachable to take out the motor section and the battery any time, but that's for hardcore modelling fans, i presume. i won't even touch it without need.

Last edited:
Looks awesome already P :clap What chrome paint are you using? Do you have a link?
i didn't use any yet! all chrome you see is stock paint.
but tamiya suggested two zones to be painted into body color, and they actually differ on a movie bike. here:

colors_zpse9a62fd6.jpg~original

it was no problem to make the carburetor black, but i have a pause with making the fork chrome.

there are also several other differences between tamiya and movie, but they mostly concern shapes (no sticking out logos on side shields, no silver lining on a fuel tank, more round shape of tank, more agressively sticking out indicators under the windshield), and they cannot be seen without a model in hand.
Your red looks a little dull (might just be your camera) it's so red in the movie it looks almost orange.
cause i used a flash in a dark room there )
it changes color depending on light. here it is in blue LED light and in a mix of warm white and cold white lamps (though both in mostly dark room, i hate lamps on the ceiling and bright yellow lamps):

day006_01_zps8eb5ce86.jpg~original

the guy who painted it said he mixed paint used for red Harleys with ochre paint to achieve the effect.

Last edited:
does anybody have any more color difference info? for example, i see that front wheel brake is black in the movie and silver on the model. but all those scenes are so short that it seems impossible to figure out all differences.

A few more shots of the bike, but like you say P, very fleeting and bad lighting to boot, lol at the bad paint job around the light on the second pic, must have been a rush job :lol
Bike Left Side Shield.jpg
Bike front.jpgBike left side tank.jpgBike right side.jpg

Well, got my preorder in, finally... Been putting this off for a bit, but I'm glad I pulled the trigger finally. :)

Sadly I have just preordered a second one. I need two versions displayed. Need not want. Well want. A lot

Back