1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7331.gif
WPArtBATB6s.jpg

:monkey3

^but dude that's just what they meant when they included the line 'better than mortal man deserves'. Kyle Reese wasn't good enough so she went to the Beast.

I should've included a pic of the 'Cat Lady' as the in between stage. :lol

I hope you get your '84 Sarah mate - I do. :) In all honesty, they'll keep milking this line till it's teets run dry, so I'd say hang in there.. but you already knew that. :lol

HT are such a dedicated - yet fickle company, at the same time. They'll go bollz deep into a line if it means stringing in new converts - as well as appeasing loyal devotees. Conversely, a property which you'd think would be easy money & has a swarm of slobbering nerds crawling over each other to get that sweet plastic, gets left behind after one or two crumbs - or worse yet.. zip. It's difficult to know what they're thinking..

I'm praying they make Lynda Carter WW - I think that's my grail figure right now - & maybe Lou HULK. Once upon a time, the thought of HT making 1966 Batman stuff was considered fantasy - & it happened.

I think we've got a long wait either way.. :lol

I'd rather have Sarah Connor figure than a goofy Linda Carter Wonder Woman. Yeah, she was an icon, but I don't get the appeal of her. I didn't watch that show when I was a kid. It was for girls.

Batman 66', now that was the schiznets. Make a Julie Newmar Catwoman with dem hips and maybe I'd consider.

The only female Hot Toys figure I would probably ever pick up would be a Batman Returns Catwomen figure but a T1 Sarah Connor would be tempting as long as Reese was made.

I'd rather have Sarah Connor figure than a goofy Linda Carter Wonder Woman. Yeah, she was an icon, but I don't get the appeal of her. I didn't watch that show when I was a kid. It was for girls.

Batman 66', now that was the schiznets. Make a Julie Newmar Catwoman with dem hips and maybe I'd consider.

Nobody was watching it for the story :lol

2402757-wonder_woman___lynda_carter_upper_body_00_live_model_color_x_lrg.jpg

Of course Julie! :lol

Your other comment about Ms Carter & associated collectibles?

Jibberish. :)

Maybe if the costume was off of her, I'd agree.
You have no argument.

Linda Hamilton with Ron Perlman lion hair, pink jumper, stone wash jeans, & white sneakers, over a DC goddess personified by one of the most beautiful women from her era?

I'd take a Sarah Silverman figure over '84 Sarah Connor. :lol

so...

tamiya suggested that carburetor and front wheel fork should be body color, too.

786dd201245a.jpg

i didn't see anything red on a carburetor place on a movie bike, so it's black on mine, and the fork will be chrome without doubt.

bscap0069_zps5f134684.jpg~original

bscap0070_zps4d3bf205.jpg~original

bscap0071_zpse7790c6e.jpg~original

i think that actual car paint & painting technique turned out perfect, as previously on Fatboy. great thanks to friend of my friend who accomplished that.

day006_01_zps8eb5ce86.jpg~original

i get ready to this new figure! :panic:

I have the envy. Damn all y'all and your model-making abilities. I just can't bring myself to commit the money without any guarantee of being able to do a decent job of painting and assembly.

Same here. If I knew I could make it look flawless, I might invest in all that. But. . .would need to spray paint the bike to get that look, and I wouldn't trust myself with that.

I'm thinking of building the bike for my Arnold. Anyone know where to get that kit from? I'm a pretty good model builder and painter. I think it would be a fun project.

Same here. If I knew I could make it look flawless, I might invest in all that. But. . .would need to spray paint the bike to get that look, and I wouldn't trust myself with that.

I'd also not be sure about the right glue and avoiding visible glue marks/drops etc. Furthermore I have a short temper, if something isn't going right I will get pretty pissed off, maybe enough to do damage in a moment of anger and frustration.

Considering my Terminators don't have anyone to terminate or protect in my collection, they can just stand there. They'll live without motorcycles.

The concept of the Terminator and his motorcycle never did anything for me until the Harley Davidson Fat boy anyway. The one above always looked like a small, red scooter in comparison. Not far from and more akin to what Sarah Connor and John Connor drive (especially with the bubble windshield, small size and red color). The station wagon and cop car he rides around in T1 are more iconic in my opinion, not to mention the tanker.

Last edited:
Back