1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1) MMS 238 T-800 (Battle Damaged Version) Figure

I agree with you fellas. Clean jacket and shirt would have been nice, and gauze on the arm would have been ideal. But oh, well. You can't always get what you want I guess.

Didn't Hot Toys have some kind of poll a while back on which Arnie figure to make and John Matrix won so that "guaranteed" HT would make it?
Yep, just as sure as we got Rambo from this poll. . .4 years ago. . .

https://www.hottoys.jp/magazine/people/181.html

:lol I've never seen one of those. Poor Rocky came in last place.
Have they ever done one of those polls and actually made the figure?

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Finally a pic of the bd arm . The specs said it was there , and bam , there it is . Can't wait

glad to see the bullet holes in the back of the jacket as well.

Re: Article: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectib

I think one of the early ones was which Terminator figure folks wanted, and T2 won. But mostly they just seem meant to build up hype. There was a Star Wars one that I think Chewy won, a Metal Gear one that Raiden won, etc.

Re: Article: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectib

I think one of the early ones was which Terminator figure folks wanted, and T2 won. But mostly they just seem meant to build up hype. There was a Star Wars one, a Metal Gear one, etc.

I voted T1 in that poll, knowing that T2 was always an easy license to get anyway and at that point there had never been any T1 figures. Actual true story bro.

They had a poll that included a T-800 from 'The Terminator'. Then about 1 year or so later, we got the Technoire T-800...I think.

P.jpg

Yeah, more I think about it, the more it kind of bugs me.

They should have dropped/nixed the battle damaged forearm and .45 longslide with laser sighting (both are pointless for this version) and included more clothes or something.

I agree about the extra clothes, and I think the reason he comes with the .45 is because of the poster and how iconic it is. I'm glad he comes with .45 longslide since I didn't get the Technoir. It's a great figure, but this is the T1 version I've always wanted. It's a good accessory for those who don't own the previous figure.

a-dev would buy it.

Hmmmm. Nah. I'm selling off some of my T4 stuff and if he had ever been made he would probably be amongst the stuff I'm offloading. Wasn't particularly into Yelchin as Reese, or even the idea of seeing Reese that young.

Hmmmm. Nah. I'm selling off some of my T4 stuff and if he had ever been made he would probably be amongst the stuff I'm offloading. Wasn't particularly into Yelchin as Reese, or even the idea of seeing Reese that young.

I noticed you were dropping that line, any particular reason or are you just bored with it?

You do nothing but fill this forum with your lies. Why must you do this?

I agree about the extra clothes, and I think the reason he comes with the .45 is because of the poster and how iconic it is. I'm glad he comes with .45 longslide since I didn't get the Technoir. It's a great figure, but this is the T1 version I've always wanted. It's a good accessory for those who don't own the original[/URL]

Yeah, but it's not like you will be able to achieve that look. He's wearing the Tech Noir gloves in the poster. Not to mention he'll have a big gaping hole in his chest without the shirt. :lol

I noticed you were dropping that line, any particular reason or are you just bored with it?

I'm keeping the T-600s and leather-jacket John Connor as they are at least in some way related to T1 canon. The other stuff is going though. Its an attempt to kill off Terminator completism, so that in the future I don't feel compelled to buy every single Terminator figure no matter how crap or mediocre the film/TV show is. And I'm selling that very cool and unique Elvis1976 BD Marcus Wright so as to kill off completism for customs aswell. Thusly I will now only buy a custom based on T1 or T2. All in the name of scaling back on the hobby basically. Here's hoping it works.

You do nothing but fill this forum with your lies. Why must you do this?

*muffle muffle* To poison your soul *muffle muffle*

Yeah, but it's not like you will be able to achieve that look. He's wearing the Tech Noir gloves in the poster. Not to mention he'll have a big gaping hole in his chest without the shirt. :lol

I don't think they are the Tech Noir gloves in the poster, not exactly anyway. They're missing the silver studs.

Yeah, it's them. They're just missing the studs.

Is there Hi-res pics in this thread yet?

Back