1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1) MMS 238 T-800 (Battle Damaged Version) Figure

I still have mine too and I still love him regardless. He will serve well as the second body for the other head sculpt that comes with this set.

DSC_1425.jpg

Wow man... I dig it, really great work :rock

Yep, including mine which was pretty badass, had light up eye, sculpted metal eye socket, etc. View attachment 94551

Yes, I remember that one well... I was never a fan of that head, but the upgrades really made it impressive :rock

Nice man, haven't seen this one before... but another great custom.

I guess if we've learned anything over the years is that it's not that customs disappear when a new figures is released, it just means we have new/better stuff to upgrade our existing ones or fodder for new ones. Just look at Indy... 3 companies tackled him in a short period of time and still most of us seem to have a customized version using parts from different ones or even fully custom parts from other artists... as a group we generally aren't satisfied with stock :lol

I still have mine too and I still love him regardless. He will serve well as the second body for the other head sculpt that comes with this set.

DSC_1420-1.jpg

DSC_1422-1.jpg

DSC_1425.jpg

Looks great man.

have been off internet for a week or so due to travel. is there an exclusive version or there is just the regular one.

Looks great man.

Thanks and to be honest...If this new release was just the PS version I might have passed since having this. ..but since they are also including the trucker BD look, that made this a no brainer for me.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

People are so used to the customs they don't know there's a pattern on that vest in the movie.

169.99 with RP's not bad! :)

JUST TURN THE SHIRT AROUND! :lol

Unless the pattern isn't on the back of the shirt (and it will be, the Tech Noir had that funky 80s graffiti looking print front and back), it's a non-issue. All you do is take the clothes off and turn the shirt around. Nothing to it. If Hot Toys includes an undamaged one, great. If they don't, it won't be the end of the world. I promise everyone that the shirt won't look unnatural on him when it's turned around. If anyone has the MMS 117, MMS 136, DX 10 or any figure with a plain shirt, take that sucker off, casually throw it in a drawer or something for a few days, then get it out and put it back on. I guarantee you won't be able to really tell what frontwards or backwards was.

It's not like there's a tag on the back of these little guys.

I must have futzed and messed around with the Tech Noir a bunch of times (at one point I had it in a grey shirt), someone tell me if my shirt is backwards,

034-2.jpg

054-1.jpg

Last edited:

giphy.gif

I remember when I was putting together mine….sold it a while ago but here's when I started it..

IMG_0908.jpg

IMG_0937.jpg

IMG_0941.jpg

IMG_0947.jpg

IMG_0922.jpg

IMG_5739.jpg

IMG_5754.jpg

IMG_5737.jpg

IMG_5780.jpg

Ok so another figure bought... Things are now getting outta hand...

Ok so another figure bought... Things are now getting outta hand...

lol thats how i feel too i just got the t2 battle damaged like a day ago and now this one is pre ordered its a sickness if i had to choose though id get this one over most figures so im not upset about getting it

I must have futzed and messed around with the Tech Noir a bunch of times (at one point I had it in a grey shirt), someone tell me if my shirt is backwards,

Absolutely, positively, without a doubt.... backwards

Pop Quiz Hotshots: Is the pipe bomb loose or part of the base? :dunno

Keep in mind it is NOT listed in the product specs. In fact, it's not listed at all.

Weapons:
- One (1) shotgun
- One (1) machine gun
- One (1) pistol with scope
- One (1) revolver

Accessories:
- One (1) pair of sunglasses
- Square-shaped road diorama figure base with movie logo and T-800 nameplate

Probably permanently affixed to the ground/stand.

Pre-ordered from AE after promising The Dark Knight armory w Bruce and Alfred would be my last and I'd hang up the cowl. Already have DX 13 but this figure is soo cool.

Use my $50 in Rewards points or save them?

Back