1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectible Figure

Likeness seems a little bit off. Hope they tweak it before production.

The question is, what is off on the facesculpt ?
I think the head is a little bit too wide(a Hot Toys Schwarzenegger facesculpt problem).

It would be cool, if they make a Tech Noir T-800 2.0, with a different base and the better Schwarzenegger facesculpt(and the correct strand of hair).

Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectible Figure

Looks good.
Cheap for them to make, but I wish they'd include the Tech Noir outfit for $250.

I'll wait for a cheaper option than sideshow for sure.

IM, Batman, Predator and Terminator .......oh my so many variations :slap that said, reasonable price all things considered on a figure with two head sculpts.

I can't decide if I want to use my $50 in rewards points on this or not.......

I wonder if the back of the head sculpts will detach (like on most PERS figures) to accommodate the LED features?

I told you it was gonna be between $230 - $260

Pre Ordered!!!! Used $60 in rewards points. Lol only owe $170.00

Great Success!!

the december 2014 release date is gonna kill me. now I need to find some time displacement equipment and try and figure out a way to send myself to christmas 2014. ah crap, I can't even do that anyway, won't be able to bring the figure back through with me again :gah:

the december 2014 release date is gonna kill me. now I need to find some time displacement equipment and try and figure out a way to send myself to christmas 2014. ah crap, I can't even do that anyway, won't be able to bring the figure back through with me again :gah:

Cover it with flesh. :lol

This should shut a-dev up for 5 minutes in the General Discussion :lol

Wow. Haven't bought a Hot Toys figure in a while, but I might have to get this... I sold the Tech Noire version after a spell... just couldn't really get into it, didn't like the look, but THIS is the Terminator I remember from the film. In my opinion, his most iconic look, at least in the first movie. :)

hahaha nice one snoop! gonna have to watch The Terminator tonight now. I wouldn't be surprised if a Sarah or reese gets announced next. due to the milestone anniversary this year I forsee many awesome T1 goodness coming our way

I don't collect HT, is it rare to have a themed base? Looks pretty cool.

OMFG... totally missed this, yesterday. Opened the e.mail, today, and thought, oh, great, they've restocked the DX-13 *yawns*. Then I realized the endo eye was on the other side of his face and thought, hm, wonder why they mirrored the photo like that. Then it finally hit me. Amazing and I love that they're doing one release for both PS shoot out and BD T1 Terminator. Definitely getting two. Couldn't be happier about this release. :D

Edit: And done. Could've saved a bit by going through a Canadian distributor, but to hell with it. Ordered two through Sideshow. This is just something I wasn't expecting for maybe years hence. Pretty much completes my Terminator collection, aside from the endoskeleton.

Last edited:

Pre ordered used $103.00 of reward points.

Wow. Haven't bought a Hot Toys figure in a while, but I might have to get this... I sold the Tech Noire version after a spell... just couldn't really get into it, didn't like the look, but THIS is the Terminator I remember from the film. In my opinion, his most iconic look, at least in the first movie. :)

The Tech Noire costume is not memorable at all, but THIS version is so iconic, they gave the t800 the same look in the sequels for no real reason other than it became memorable and it's the character's trademark costume. It's like Beetlejuice's striped suit, he wore other costumes in the film, but it was the black and white suit that he wore for only 2 minutes and 45 seconds that became iconic and synonymous with the character.

Didn't even give my pre-order a second thought.

Back