1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectible Figure

I wonder why they didn't DX this one. These heads could have had the same one eyeball system as the full BD sculpt of DX13.

Its not a huge loss, but now you can't do this:

Im fine without it being a DX but that above pic would have been fun to move the eye in the position of the above pic. Not sure why they didn't go the DX route.

Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectible Figure

Hey Skull you ready? :wink1::hi5::panic:

This is a three figure purchase for me, one for each of the two looks and one MIB:panic:

This is exactly what I wanted, just the way I wanted it, not to say the DX13 wasn't a great leap forward with pers, but I prefer this mms style all the way, hot toys hit it outta the park:clap:clap

I'm a very happy man right now:blissy

This is a three figure purchase for me, one for each of the two looks and one MIB:panic:

This is exactly what I wanted, just the way I wanted it, not to say the DX13 wasn't a great leap forward with pers, but I prefer this mms style all the way, hot toys hit it outta the park:clap:clap

Yeah. Lets hope the price is more MMS style too. Not that that is saying much anymore. :lol

100% agree with you. :exactly: I'm one happy man right now too. Just so stoked for this! Great to be a T1 fan. Love my DX13 indeed and do agree that the decision to make it MMS was the smart way to go. T1 all the way! :hi5::panic:

Hot damn! Another HT bought!

I hope this will bring us closer to The Sarah Connor Chronicles figures.. :pray:

$259.99 sounds about right with the way these HT are priced nowadays. Regardless, I'm a sucker for HT Terminator figures so this is easily a 2 figure purchase.

100% agree with you. :exactly: I'm one happy man right now too. Just so stoked for this! Great to be a T1 fan. Love my DX13 indeed and do agree that the decision to make it MMS was the smart way to go. T1 all the way! :hi5::panic:

:goodpost:

Love my DX13 too, big time, just I have always prefered the MMS solid sculpts with painted eyes, brings a more realistic look than pers does.

When I quickly skimmed through Facebook this morning before work I think I saw a pic of this but just ignored it thinking it was simply someone's dodgy kitbash, now I'm home from work and see this is actually a new Hot Toys release I'm wishing it was just someone's dodgy kitbash. Looks dreadful :lol

WOW! Man, I haven't posted here in months and have had very little 1/6 enthusiasm as of late with the exception of The Crow (who I've yet to get)

but this...well, this is just perfection. And quite a nice surprise to boot!

Absolutely picking this up; finally at long last. The wait until the release will be maddening.

:goodpost:

Love my DX13 too, big time, just I have always prefered the MMS solid sculpts with painted eyes, brings a more realistic look than pers does.

Totally agree. I do prefer MMS sculpts too. I do think the pers are cool but not needed. But the DX13 is still one hell of a figure. Amazing and love it but bring on T1! Hopefully we'll get a Kyle Reese or a DieCast Endo next. :pray: I wouldn't mind a Sarah Connor either.

I'm sure it won't be cheap. Is it to much to ask for an extra clean shirt though? Here's hoping for a new Kyle Reese figure in the future.

No kidding! Hot Toys we need the shirt when he entered the police station with no damage. Yes the policeman at the desk says sit over there like it's no big deal having a gun shot wound to the chest. I want the classic I'll Be Back look!!!!!!!

I will not buy it, with BD T800 DX is enough for me of Arnold. Called more attention to me, the endoskeleton 1/6 Diecast.

Dave needs to update the banner with this figure ASAP! :lecture

Yeah sorry mate a figure based on dodgy CGI doesn't really do it for me I'm afraid

Well I'm sure you meant 'puppetry' rather than CGI. Fair enough, you're entitled to your view. I hope you don't mind me trying to be funny there :lol

Back