1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectible Figure

:impatient::impatient::impatient::impatient:

Buttons
small black paint brush and black acrylic paint = fixed

Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectible Fi...

I already have a T1 police Shootout bash so I'll most likely buy one and upgrade my bash with the parts so I got both

Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectible Figure

:impatient::impatient::impatient::impatient:

Buttons
small black paint brush and black acrylic paint = fixed

:exactly: But still the color isn't a big deal. Isn't way off like my PF.

Well damn. Looks really good. Something weird about both heads though. For some reason i don't think the semi BD looks as good as the BD MMS136. Either way, this is pretty awesome. I'm going with the full BD for mine. I love the mangled drippy blood look.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Looks awesome. Seems that hot toys listened to their fans. I just saw this on Facebook and the first thought I had was "Sideshow freaks must be going nuts right now!"

This is a definite PO.

Well I did say the buttons are an easy fix guys. As I said, I will be replacing them with hotfix nail heads like I used on my custom T800. The main point was to put it out there for those of us who care about accuracy. No biggie -
JACKET.jpg

Last edited:

It was tough passing on all the T2 stuff that came out but I knew this was coming.

The WAIT IS OVER. I see there's a pipe bomb, does that mean a Kyle Reese isn't far off? Also wonder if there's an exclusive?..

Yup.
Very hard passing on the T2 stuff. I still might get the T1000 and the battle damaged T800 at some point though.

Yup.
Very hard passing on the T2 stuff. I still might get the T1000 and the battle damaged T800 at some point though.

I may pick up parts from the Tech Noir and make a 2 in 1 ( if i can find them)

I'm surprised they didn't include a clean shirt. He'd still technically be BD under the glasses for those who wanted to display him as he appeared during his walk down the motel hall and "I'll be back."

I think for the most part, the days of $199 MMS is long behind us :lol I wouldn't doubt at all this will be $249, and they'll get it too since it's such a wanted figure.

They better do Kyle next, he's the only logical next step in this line.

I could see Kyle being next, that or another Endoskeleton.

Won't be $250 seeing as how THIS was $240.

Hot-Toys-Thor-The-Dark-World-Loki-2.jpg

Didn't realize that was $240... damn, $65 more and you get the DX 13 with a 2nd jacket, head, light up components, liquid metal T-1000, etc. etc. :lol

I'm going to hope it's just a more expensive license and overly complicated outfit :huh

I'm hoping for a Corporal Hicks redux. :pray:

That would be very cool... I sold mine off a long time ago, but I'd return for a 2nd helping. They should redo the ****ty Aliens Alien while they're at it.

Pipe bomb may be a hint Kyle is coming, they already did one years ago, but it was Tech Com Kyle.

To Khev's post, hopefully Fabio is right, and the tailoring will just allow folks to flip it around without it looking too awkward--possibly riding too high on the neck on the other side. Not sure if I would read too too much into the pipe bomb at the moment. But of course, I would be thrilled for an HT Reese. In the meantime, I don't think I'll sleep on dchung's figure, because with HT there are no guarantees unless you are talking Iron Man.

Sorry T-2 T-800 BD but this head sculpt, that eye, the blood, the jaw!! I can't wait!!!!!
Word. I'm glad that Uncle Bob fans got their fix over the last couple of years, but fans of the actual Terminator deserve our day of glory!

I actually think the 136 battle damaged head might also have a slightly better Arnold likeness than the damaged one here, but they're both pretty close in my eyes, and I've got no real complaints about these new ones.

Like others, I bashed my own police shootout Arnold, and because of that I'm not sure I need to buy two complete, new figures. New head and sunglasses, one new shirt, maybe some new hands, and it should be fine. I've got some of the "more accurate" pants on my custom, and he's got the superior, traditional Hot Toys stand (in my opinion), so not everything about this is an improvement over my custom.

I know a LOT of people have kit-bashed this figure, and to great effect, but damn this looks great. Even though this is getting released that shouldn't devalue the great tallented work several board members have put forward and the great accessories that have been offered. I too would not be surprised if HTs offers a new versions of Reese, and or, the Aliens Marines.

just got news from local stores that its price is about $197-$200 (Asia country), so maybe it will be about 250 at SSC

Back