1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh, I didn't realise he ever got that gap closed.

Anyway, seems the teapot isn't the only pose they photographed with this particular combination of hair/clothes

Here's the teapot:

And here's the other one I may do at some point:

:rotfl BTW when Kyle saws away the butt of his rifle, closes the coat and walks through crowd, some people there look back with strange faces. or one man.
i never knew if he was told to pretend that Kyle stinks or it was simply a real crowd.

images

Last edited:
Haven't noticed that on my viewings. He must have stank though. Its amazing Sarah didn't insist he get new clothes, I'm sure they must have had some time.

By the way remember one of my T1 nitpicks about how the T-800 doesn't immediately run after Kyle and Sarah in the Tech Noir Alley way? I was wrong on that one, at the front of the club he is slow to get up off the ground maybe and he slowly picks up pace but he bursts out the door and is immediately running at full speed in the actual alley way.

^^ His Endo has even got the African gap teeth that Arnie used to have, before he got them fixed.

Huh, I didn't realise he ever got that gap closed.

He has that big gap at the beginning of Commando too. I guess that's what happens when you take too much steroids, the jaw grows and your teeth gets all ****ed up, and it's permanent. That's why every other track and field athlete these days have some variant of retainers or braces. As a preventive measure.

Haven't noticed that on my viewings. He must have stank though. Its amazing Sarah didn't insist he get new clothes, I'm sure they must have had some time.

By the way remember one of my T1 nitpicks about how the T-800 doesn't immediately run after Kyle and Sarah in the Tech Noir Alley way? I was wrong on that one, at the front of the club he is slow to get up off the ground maybe and he slowly picks up pace but he bursts out the door and is immediately running at full speed in the actual alley way.

Yeah, kind of my nitpick was how the T-800 was momentarily incapacitated by a few rounds from Reese in Tech Noir, but during the police assault he doesn't pause for breath, I guess the cops were lousy shots. :dunno

Yeah, kind of my nitpick was how the T-800 was momentarily incapacitated by a few rounds from Reese in Tech Noir, but during the police assault he doesn't pause for breath, I guess the cops were lousy shots. :dunno

I've pondered that aswell. Seemed like most of the cops were using pistols and firing from behind desks, popping out from their offices etc. Not only were their guns not powerful enough but so unprepared were they that no one was wearing body armour, they knew if they got shot they were almost certainly dead. So no one really got any good shots at the T-800, concerned as they were for their own lives. At least until Traxler and Vulkovich got the heavier guns and by then it was already pretty much over.

T-1000 should have gotten himself some better firepower when he discovered he was up against a T-800, rather than sticking with a pistol for most of the film.

I've pondered that aswell. Seemed like most of the cops were using pistols and firing from behind desks, popping out from their offices etc. Not only were their guns not powerful enough but so unprepared were they that no one was wearing body armour, they knew if they got shot they were almost certainly dead. So no one really got any good shots at the T-800, concerned as they were for their own lives. At least until Traxler and Vulkovich got the heavier guns and by then it was already pretty much over.

T-1000 should have gotten himself some better firepower when he discovered he was up against a T-800, rather than sticking with a pistol for most of the film.

Yes I think Reese knew how to deal with the T-800 the best he could, as soon as he gets sent back to 1984 he goes and gets himself a shotgun, It seems as if the force of the shotgun at close range is enough to take the T-800 down for a few seconds. The police seem to be relying on their pistols, not realising they need something with a bit more punch. I probably would of just got some nades and stuck them in Arnies pockets when he wasn't looking, then :fireworks :lol

As for the T-1000 in T2, he was just way to complacent, countless number of times he could and should of snuffed John Connor. A bit like all the James Bond films, The bad guy always gets Bond where he wants him but because of his megalomania he always lets Bond slip his grasp.

Yes I think Reese knew how to deal with the T-800 the best he could, as soon as he gets sent back to 1984 he goes and gets himself a shotgun, It seems as if the force of the shotgun at close range is enough to take the T-800 down for a few seconds. The police seem to be relying on their pistols, not realising they need something with a bit more punch. I probably would of just got some nades and stuck them in Arnies pockets when he wasn't looking, then :fireworks :lol

As for the T-1000 in T2, he was just way to complacent, countless number of times he could and should of snuffed John Connor. A bit like all the James Bond films, The bad guy always gets Bond where he wants him but because of his megalomania he always lets Bond slip his grasp.

Nah...it had nothing to do with the cop's weapons. It was all about the T 800's sunglasses and the cool leather jacket. The T800 was protected by a shield of coolness, like Fonzie. It was the power of coolness at that point in time that protected him from those shots :lol

Also, super villains take their time to kill the hero because they work very hard on their elaborate death traps or world domination plans and they feel the need to tell/show someone how smart they really are, so they do a monologue and tell the hero everything...they just want to be appreciated :lol

I'm thinking I'll port the legs, the BD pants and the boots from my custom over onto my eventual MMS238 tanker truck T-800. It'll be the more inaccurate MMS136 lighter coloured pants but I don't want them going to waste. And doing that will free up non-BD pants and boots for use on another figure.

This is why I didn't even consider selling my kitbashes in any capacity. Any time I've sold anything Terminator related in the past I've regretted it because I've thought of a use for it after the fact. That's not happening this time.

Last edited:
Back