1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics! I'm still too scared to try the zipper on my jacket.

I was actually able to find the same kind of batteries in an old laser pointer I had laying around and I put them in one of the heads and the lightup is now working great. The HT factory must have just used really cheap batteries.

The batteries are LR621. I found them on Amazon if you can't find them anywhere else.

As for the screwdriver try to find a jewler's screwdriver set that comes with a Phillips head. You can also get them on Amazon.

Thanks Bingo!! Glad to hear new batteries did the trick. I will check out Amazon and get what I need. Thanks for the info!

Oh, and BTW, you reminded me I still have an '89 mime Joker I need to take out of the box! Time to pay the check! :yess:

Congrats on your first HT Uncle Bingo, and very nice pics Zenjay! :clap

Thanks man!

I never had a an issue with the led's but was very bummed with the timer. So last week I finally pulled the trigger and hard wired it (so to speak, will explain later) So I know it devalued the fig considerably but I can find head sculpts if I ever sell but I already sold this fig in the past and just couldnt live without Arnie in the collection so I plan on keeping it. And I planned on just hard wiring to the terminals but forgot that it would still go thru the timer so I had to pluck out the whole led and timer module but just so happens that the led I used was square and fit perfectly in its place. Now every time I turn on the lights for the detolf, Arnie is in full effect! Small detail but i think it was definitely worth it as opposed to pulling him out pushing the button and putting him back right away before it turns off. I normally display him with a blue light so the wire on the floor is not that visible unless your looking for it. Maybe later Ill route the wire under the floor but for now it doesnt bother me.

View attachment 216243

View attachment 216244

View attachment 216245

View attachment 216246

View attachment 216247
maybe later Ill hide the wire under the floor, but not really noticeable if your not looking for it.

Awesome diorama!! Did you make it yourself? I am also really bummed with the timer they put in the endo LED, and I love your solution. Didn't even notice the wire until you showed it coming out of the head! Wonder if there is a way to disable the timer?

yes it does. i had same problem, tested the batteries, they were almost zero charged. replaced them and everything is ok.

Awesome, thanks. Must've been some real cheap batteries, because I hardly ever turned the endo eye on. New batteries, here I come.

Pretty much. Plus a tiny bit of oil free/alcohol free hair gel that makes his head look sweaty in low light. Keeping the important parts that were sweating in the film while other small sections remained matt. Add a little water and it is gone with no damage. Same stuff I used on Sarah Connor.

Thanks for the tip! I prefer that slight sweaty look. Now I just need to find alcohol/oil free hair gel. It appears to be easier said than done, as all the gels in my local stores seem to have either one or both of those unwanted ingredients.

Great figure. My first terminator and I really want a DX13 to display with this beauty

f0edf79546f9bd0098b3b497f9cc99b6.jpg

93832fa3671bd18fcbaa5e663e8b77c2.jpg

8b261902930c208c74b740717fe379ba.jpg

455be1930a66c96b3eeb51c430b03e06.jpg

So this is now waitlisted on SSC..........

I was going to say earlier when still available and I know nobody would want to admit it is this figure might be the biggest BOMB. Priced right. DX style accessories, two head sculpts, diorama base and still available after two years!!!

The first figure I was ever truly tempted to own two of for the alt-pose. Although now that I have a DX-13, that honour goes to that figure instead. I'd love to have the fully battle damaged look for DX-13..

But alas, I'll settle for one of each posed together, with one day Pops alongside them..

I´ll ip his base apart and do the police station floor, but by simpler means.
Dunno how to disassemble it.
Tried it really hard, with taking out the first 4 screws.
Instructions from the guy that did it with ACTUAL tiles were to turn and that it kinda unhinges.
With me, nothing unhinged, so I´ll cut this done ´til it´s leveled.
Hope for a great outcome.

the rubber "road" part is kinda glued as i recall. i remember that i took out all 8 screws and disassembled it completely, but i still had to put some force to take that rubber part off.

Back