1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great images....thank you!
Now that you have had it for a few days and spent time with it do you have a Pro & Cons? Where does it fit (in your opinion) with Tech Noir, DX10 and DX13?

Pros

Two great sculpts
Nicely tailored clothing (a part from the lapels stitched down)
Plenty of accessories & hands
Cool DX style base

Cons

I don't like the eyes staying on for 15 secs. Really annoying when trying to photograph :lol
Ankles seem quite weak on mine
Clothes too clean for the extreme BD sculpt

For me personally I like it more than the Tech Noir. Purely because I prefer this look and find it easier to pose. I'd probably put the DX13 at the top followed by this, then DX10 and Tech Noir.

I LOVE IT -- what a tribute to this figure!

Everyone MUST watch this. Thanks para, it's badass.

Thank you pjam. Much appreciated :duff

As I said before, I really enjoyed putting this one together. Terminator is one of my favourite things to photograph.

240 really? He didn't look 240.

Looks 240 here, but this was when he was competing.

He was much lighter than 240 in T1. The last time Arnold was 240 was during the '74 Olympia.

Yep, he was 240 for the first Terminator movie. He weighed even more in the '70s.

Roland Kickinger filled in as Ah-nuld's body in Terminator Salvation. He's 6-4 and was close to 300 pounds for the role.

Ah-nuld hit the 'roids really hard while he was competing. He still advocates "responsible" steroid use, whatever that means.

His legacy lives on in this dude, Jay Cutler.

jay_cutler_olympia_trainingc.jpg

Nothing wrong with self improvement each to there own ...... [emoji123][emoji109][emoji41]

e9ygegys.jpg

Picking this fella up off the bay later .

The thing that bugged me about The Terminator was that he was designed to infiltrate the human resistance, so you would of thought Skynet would of used the most ordinary looking human as a base model & not...
images

I reasoned they needed such a big muscular body to house the T-800 Endoskeleton?

I know Arnie was only model No.101 then you had different looking models 102, 3 etc. but still.
& surely if Reese knew what the model 101 looked like i.e. Arnold Schwarzenegger because they all looked identical, then he could and should of zeroed in on him much sooner?

I think though Arnie was perfect for the role, his limited acting range, emotions etc. Seem to fit perfectly with the part of a cybernetic killing machine.

Last edited:
The thing that bugged me about The Terminator was that he was designed to infiltrate the human resistance, so you would of thought Skynet would of used the most ordinary looking human as a base model & not...
images

I reasoned they needed such a big muscular body to house the T-800 Endoskeleton?

I think though Arnie was perfect for the role, his limited acting range, emotions etc. Seem to fit perfectly with the part of a cybernetic killing machine.

You forget, SKYNET originally wanted Lance Henriksen, until Anrie changed its mind. LOL

Yep, he was 240 for the first Terminator movie. He weighed even more in the '70s.

Roland Kickinger filled in as Ah-nuld's body in Terminator Salvation. He's 6-4 and was close to 300 pounds for the role.

Ah-nuld hit the 'roids really hard while he was competing. He still advocates "responsible" steroid use, whatever that means.

Actually, Arnold was never that big during competition. He was in his best shape in 1974 and his competition weight was 237. After the 74 Olympia he went down to 209 pounds for a film, Stay Hungry. After he was done filming, he trained for 6 weeks, which you can see in the documentary, Pumping Iron, and he competed at the 75 Olympia at 225 pounds. He then retired and came back in 1980 at his smallest. The truth is, we never saw his true potential as a bodybuilder because he pretty much stopped in 1974 at age 28.

1974 at 237 pounds

Before and after filming Stay Hungry, 209 and 225 competition weight after 6 weeks of intense training.

At his smallest in 1980 Olympia

Jay Cutler's weight is 275 during competition and over 300 pounds off season and he is a lot shorter than Arnold in his prime. He's only 5'8'' at 275. Imagine Arnold at 275? He would be a monster :lol

Actually, Arnold was never that big during competition. He was in his best shape in 1974 and his competition weight was 237. After the 74 Olympia he went down to 209 pounds for a film, Stay Hungry. After he was done filming, he trained for 6 weeks, which you can see in the documentary, Pumping Iron, and he competed at the 75 Olympia at 225 pounds. He then retired and came back in 1980 at his smallest. The truth is, we never saw his true potential as a bodybuilder because he pretty much stopped in 1974 at age 28.

1974 at 237 pounds

Before and after filming Stay Hungry, 209 and 225 competition weight after 6 weeks of intense training.

At his smallest in 1980 Olympia

Jay Cutler's weight is 275 during competition and over 300 pounds off season and he is a lot shorter than Arnold in his prime. He's only 5'8'' at 275. Imagine Arnold at 275? He would be a monster :lol

Monster is about right. That's just wrong. It's like a rob liefield drawing or maybe norm breyfoyles prime.

Jays been on the way out for awhile now! but still a big name in BB I guess.

Yup, his time is over. Phil Heath is the top guy now and I still think he looks too big. The new bodybuilders weigh too much for their height and look like cartoon characters, imo.

Just for fun.

mms238-tr-edit_zps08a33266.jpg

mms238-tr-anim_zpsb5584a13.gif

Other than a ittle extra jacket and the endo eye, the only other thing that is different is the lighting? I can't believe how much better that looks. So with the Gargoyles on, a little padding in the jacket and good lighting, it should look great.

Back