1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The mere mention that this could be out in october (probably won't though) has reinvigorated my excitement levels for this one. Time to go over my list again, what extra parts I'll need etc.

Dammit, I have this one on Flex, since I decided to order two of 'em. And they always refuse to let you pay off early for these high demand releases. :(

Man, watching the remastered blu ray I got yesterday... what a cheap disc. No top menu, nothing... only the movie. I like that there's no BS, but man... there is absolutely NO BS.

Picture looks nice though. I forgot how rough and raw this movie is. I think I like T2 better. :)

Man, watching the remastered blu ray I got yesterday... what a cheap disc. No top menu, nothing... only the movie. I like that there's no BS, but man... there is absolutely NO BS.

Picture looks nice though. I forgot how rough and raw this movie is. I think I like T2 better. :)
I think it's appropriate if you have no menu screen, etc., and just let the movie speak for itself. T2 is really defined as much by the hype and spectacle as the movie itself. So, tying into that you have the toy line, the videogames, the Universal Studios movie, the product placement, etc. Being an audience pleasing family film as it was, that makes sense. So, I would expect a really fancy DVD with lots of extras for a T2. That's what T2 fans really want. And trust me, I get it. My sister was into stuff like New Kids on the Block, and it was basically the same thing.

Back