Hot Toys - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It takes more for you adults to reach that point, but I've been living it since the Predator announcement back in December. :lol I'll find a way somehow.

Current must-buy list:
EB 1/4 BD T2 T-800
HT 1/4 PSS T1 T-800
HT 1/4 T1 Endo
HT 1/6 P2
(And the one or two HT 1/4 Predators we might see this year)

Ideally, my only out-of-pocket expenses will be the 1/4 line, unless they happen to be remakes of figures I already own. For those exceptions and for any 1/6 Predator remakes, I'll simply trade up. It's doable at this point... yep, doable. Meh.

Pfft, easy for you, you're more mature than I am. :lol

I'm just....ahhh man I can't believe what today has brought. I thought it'd be the end of the year before we'd see these announcements at least, I dunno. Turns out some of it will be shipping before then.

I may have to face the fact that I'm a Terminator obsessive first and foremost and scale way back my other collecting ambitions. I've been trying to keep my Predator collection on a 'kind-of' par with my terminator stuff but I don't think I can do that anymore. If I sell stuff there it'll mean I can cancel some things too.

just noticed on the smaller endo in the pic, it has the same mod I did adding those little attachment to the piston from the T600 for more ability to pose...:)

Rob

Re: HOT TOYS 1/4-Scale Endoskeleton

EB won today already. Their 1/4 scale looks much better than HTs 1/6 or their half-azzed 1/4 scale.

HT may win the Endo battle, but that's why they threw this out there tonight. HT is really stamping their feet right now.

You're absolutely right. EB did win today! Let me correct myself then. Hot Toys are struggling to gain some ground on this Terminator battle that EB is currently dominating :D:D:D

My money is with EB all the way :yess:

Nope, I think this was rushed out just to try to off-set Enterbay's endo. The only way EB can win this is if they announce that their entire endo is metal :D

I'd prefer HT's version, then. Chrome is good enough for me. Even the 1/6 diecast Aoshima Endo was clunky as hell (not to mention heavy).

EB won today already. Their 1/4 scale looks much better than HTs 1/6 or their half-azzed 1/4 scale.

We haven't actually seen their 1/4 T1 headsculpt, yet. But in terms of quality advertisements, EB definitely won. Yikes, we need a break from the bombshells to sort everything out now. Is the battle over for sure, that's the question.

You're absolutely right. EB did win today! Let me correct myself then. Hot Toys are struggling to gain some ground on this Terminator battle that EB is currently dominating :D:D:D

Sucks for me because I don't collect 1/4 and I don't have any EB stuff. But I do think EB won the battle today and made HT look silly.

This will be a day long remembered. We're going to reference this little squabble for many moons to come.

I'll buy both. I just need to make sure I'm buying **** all else so I can afford to. :D No easy task.

Sucks for me because I don't collect 1/4 and I don't have any EB stuff. But I do think EB won the battle today and made HT look silly.

This will be a day long remembered. We're going to reference this little squabble for many moons to come.

Fair enough, but have you considered jumping ship to 1/4? I already sold 3/4 of my 1/6 collection just because I fell in love with 1/4 :lol

Pfft, easy for you, you're more mature than I am. :lol

I'm just....ahhh man I can't believe what today has brought. I thought it'd be the end of the year before we'd see these announcements at least, I dunno. Turns out some of it will be shipping before then.

I may have to face the fact that I'm a Terminator obsessive first and foremost and scale way back my other collecting ambitions. I've been trying to keep my Predator collection on a 'kind-of' par with my terminator stuff but I don't think I can do that anymore. If I sell stuff there it'll mean I can cancel some things too.

Mmm. I imagine you'd be buying multiples of the 1/6 stuff too, which could prove a little pricey.

Today's been ridiculous, that's for sure. Maybe HT will get real petty and change the subject -- with Predator updates. :lol

Another Terminator announcement?! Wow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back