Hot Toys - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HOT TOYS 1/4-Scale Endoskeleton

That looks like a 1/6 endo, but it looks really weird though.

My thoughts, too. The 1/4-scale version looks like the definitive Endo. Definitely has that intimidatingly dominant vibe to it.

Gotta boner again.

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl

I just flipped to my Facebook tab and they'd just uploaded the picture. These guys are really going head-to-head today! It seems we have a choice when it comes to buying 1/4 Endoskeletons, guys. I was going to go for the EB one earlier, but if HT's making it too, I'll go for theirs. Haven't had a single problem with their past Endos, so I know the project is in good hands.

Wonder what they mean by "soon"... if it's a secret project and it's as far along as they boast, this could be a pretty quick PO-to-release turnaround -- and on a kickass character like this? I'll gladly take it.

I'll be frank, I can't afford all of this anymore. This is just too much. I want to say, "OH MAN, COOL A CHROME ENDO, GOTTA HAVE IT" but, I can't get into this. I'm looking at thousands and thousands of dollars between Terminator, Batman and Robocop alone.

Really wish Hot Toys would stick with 1/6.

Enterbay pissing war dude. It's getting annoying as hell tbh.

I really don't think so. This is war.

The rushed "Milk" promo for the "1/4" T1 Terminator is laughable.

Today was pretty awful, each announcement back and forth.

I'm betting this wasn't gonna be for a while but they quickly photographed it and posted it for their one-up.

Hope EB announces MGS next, that'll get HT to finally show us something :lol

Hope EB announces MGS next, that'll get HT to finally show us something :lol

Or Predator. Not sure about you guys, but today's been amazing. Hilarious and petty beyond belief, but amazing nonetheless.

LOL almost.

Enterbay pissing war dude. It's getting annoying as hell tbh.

I really don't think so. This is war.

Don't you just love it? It's great stuff. I'm liking the intensity, let's just hope quality doesn't fall by the wayside in the midst of The Great Terminator Race. HT already knows they screwed up big time with the Cyberdyne T-800, so this "secret project" is their ace in the hole. It'll be cool to see comparisons between theirs and EB's Endo.

April 3rd, 2012: Judgment Day.

I'll be frank, I can't afford all of this anymore. This is just too much. I want to say, "OH MAN, COOL A CHROME ENDO, GOTTA HAVE IT" but, I can't get into this. I'm looking at thousands and thousands of dollars between Terminator, Batman and Robocop alone.

Really wish Hot Toys would stick with 1/6.

I'm concerned aswell. Its list time. And without even putting pen to paper I know theres a lot of things I've been deeming 'must-buys' throughout this year and into 2013. ****, a major rethink is in order.

I'm concerned aswell. Its list time. And without even putting pen to paper I know theres a lot of things I've been deeming 'must-buys' throughout this year and into 2013. ****, a major rethink is in order.

I wouldn't worry about it. Half this stuff won't get made, and if it does it will be two years from now that you have to pay for it.

It takes more for you adults to reach that point, but I've been living it since the Predator announcement back in December. :lol I'll find a way somehow.

Current must-buy list:
EB 1/4 BD T2 T-800
HT 1/4 PSS T1 T-800
HT 1/4 T1 Endo
HT 1/6 P2
(And the one or two HT 1/4 Predators we might see this year)

Ideally, my only out-of-pocket expenses will be the 1/4 line, unless they happen to be remakes of figures I already own. For those exceptions and for any 1/6 Predator remakes, I'll simply trade up. It's doable at this point... yep, doable. Meh.

Except for the bobblehead what's so bad about the smaller endo in that pic? Is that the old HT one? Looks really chromy there.

And just like that it goes from year of the Bat to YEAR OF THE TERMINATOR :yess:

Until The Dark Knight Rises is released and every company starts producing a cornucopia of merchandise for that film. :rotfl

I wonder did HT really plan to announce this today? Obviously they had it in the works already.

Well anyway. Looks ****ing amazing. Excuse me while cry into my pillow at the amount of money I'm going to be spending.

Nope, I think this was rushed out just to try to off-set Enterbay's endo. The only way EB can win this is if they announce that their entire endo is metal :D

Nope, I think this was rushed out just to try to off-set Enterbay's endo. The only way EB can win this is if they announce that their entire endo is metal :D

EB won today already. Their 1/4 scale looks much better than HTs 1/6 or their half-azzed 1/4 scale.

HT may win the Endo battle, but that's why they threw this out there tonight. HT is really stamping their feet right now.

And just like that it goes from year of the Bat to YEAR OF THE TERMINATOR :yess:

It's the year of everything. Predator (got a few released), Avengers, Burton Batman, The Dark Knight, Terminator, etc. Well, everything except Metal Gear Solid :monkey2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back