Hot Toys The Spirit Silken floss spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any word on the shipping dates for this figure yet....do you guys think this will be a good seller?

Something tells me a lot of people who wanted this will end up passing on it for more urgent 1/6 priorities. It looks like a great figure, but combine it being from an awful movie and things like the god father, predator and dutch, terminator and Joker DX lurking in the future and it might be too hard to budget it in.

Something tells me a lot of people who wanted this will end up passing on it for more urgent 1/6 priorities. It looks like a great figure, but combine it being from an awful movie and things like the god father, predator and dutch, terminator and Joker DX lurking in the future and it might be too hard to budget it in.

Yup. I wanted it, but price is high and other more important figures have to be paid for.

Maybe sometime down the line I can find her, but for now is a complete pass. Oh well.

Those are reasons why I'm passing, plus I rather get Scarlett as her character from Iron Man 2 (Which Hot Toys will most likely make since they have her likeness)

I like the sculpt and rooted hair. I'll probably get this figure loose and use it for a custom.

Not to mention, the Black Widow version will likely be far hotter. I dont need two Scarlett figures.

Not to mention, the Black Widow version will likely be far hotter. I dont need two Scarlett figures.

Quoted for the truth... anybody know when she's supposed to release though? I'm dying to see photos of how she turned out in the end, and kitbashes, etc.

Re: Hot Toys The Spiret Silken floss spec and hi-res pics

I only bought the octopus because SLJ is an awesome dude :lol

Yeah but it would ahve been better without the goatee, and I really want the hot toys Spirit he looks really good and comes with a uber cool gun, handcuffs and i forget what else :D

Yeah but it would ahve been better without the goatee, and I really want the hot toys Spirit he looks really good and comes with a uber cool gun, handcuffs and i forget what else :D

If the spirit had been blue instead of all black (sans the red tie) like in the comics I would of snapped it up in a heart beat. The Octopus comes with the same gun as well.. plus the 2x 4 barrel shot gun and 2x dual barrel revolvers..

If the spirit had been blue instead of all black (sans the red tie) like in the comics I would of snapped it up in a heart beat. The Octopus comes with the same gun as well.. plus the 2x 4 barrel shot gun and 2x dual barrel revolvers..

I like Frank Miller's costume for The Spirit. The comic Spirit was too....lame and boring for me....but that may just be me

Does anyone know if this figure will have a authentic Nazi outfit? or will it be toned down?.

Back