Hot Toys The Spirit Silken floss spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Spiret Silken floss spec and hi-res pics

Woah, way pricier than I thought it was going to be. How does Billy cost less than this?

Easy. They know from the first entries that the Spirit line isn't selling. They also know that a knockout Scarlett figure will cause people to buy regardless of where its from. Raise the cost, recoup some of the loss on the other figures to break even. That may not be the official explanation but it makes sense....

Pre-order price in Toy Hunter:HK$850.....so it's about US$120

Yeah this figure looks spot on to me and definantly HT's best female figure to date.

The movie may not be great but I'm guessing these will be pretty popular.

Yeah, I have a feeling that these will sell out while the Spirit himself will be clogging the shelfs long after that :lol

So will the headsculpt fit on a Triad Toys body? Scale-wise.

Somewhat OT, but was the movie really just bad, or bad in a funny way? Like can you watch the movie with some buddies, have a few beers and just have a laugh?

Bad in a boring, non climax way. You may experience a sense of disatisfaction.

At least you and your buddies will have something to ^^^^^ about, when all youse are drunk tho.

Somewhat OT, but was the movie really just bad, or bad in a funny way? Like can you watch the movie with some buddies, have a few beers and just have a laugh?

She's priced considerably cheaper compared to other HT figures ($110ish). So I might as well just get it, as I'm getting the spirit and octopus.

Is she definitely playing BW in IM2?

It was bad in a really damn funny way. It's so full of campy nonsense and just overall ridiculousness that's its worth a watch. Especially for Samuel L. Jackson's performance. So damn funny.

HT usually hits in the end of the 2nd and majority of the 3rd so I'm actually expecting Late May/Early June on this.

Back