Hot Toys The Last Jedi Luke Skywalker 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kuat, I've gotta ask. Is your footer "The Last Jedi" also an indication that the movie was a flop in your opinion, hence the lightsaber flop ?

Thats what I've assumed. Quite appropriate in a lot of peoples view :)

Indeed.

I thought the film was limp!

It's a 5/10 if you can wend your way through it, seeing the good while trying to ignore the ideologiocal motivation behind it. Even if there is nothing actually wrong with some of that intent, the whole thing is nevertheless a clumsy mess.

And this is what I truly can't believe. These guys are paid millions and are supposedly at the top of their game as directors. Not only that, the support teams around the whole project are surely some of the best in their field. But still they can't get a decent coherent story together. Get someone with some balls who saw the first cuts to say those jokes are stupid and lame.

Sure I understand you will never please everyone, however I think they over-corrected here, and made a flop of it ! Maybe by the third instalment they will be somewhere back in the middle.

I'm seriously considering to be a movie director in my next life :) Coming up with an interesting & original story, while still honouring the past figures surely can't be that hard.

But anyway back to Luke Skywalker TLJ 1/6 figure.

I'm seriously considering to be a movie director in my next life :) Coming up with an interesting & original story, while still honouring the past figures surely can't be that hard.

And I'm sure all here will be waiting to trash it for being too different from the OT. :lol

Green. Green goatee. The blue milk goatee is a factory error that was released in Taiwan.

It's a different head sculpt than TFA? Or is it just the eyes are straighter, like they did with the Chris Evans sculpt on the Cap figures?

Anyone knows how much time passed between Rey Dakku disguise and Rey with Resistance robes???

Just to make an idea how much time we "should" wait to see Craig Luke.

It will at least take a couple of months
if not a year. They surely didn‘t get pics before the release (Disney Security policy). So when they see it they need to do a prototype, approvals, etc. Maybe SDCC.

Here's an interesting video I came across on YT from "Star Wars Explained" that delves even deeper into why Luke possibly chose to wield his blue lightsaber (aside from simply serving as an obvious clue to the audience) as opposed to his green in THAT final scene. I personally like the assessment/interpretation and it makes me like his character in the film even more.

Anyone knows how much time passed between Rey Dakku disguise and Rey with Resistance robes???

Just to make an idea how much time we "should" wait to see Craig Luke.

Going by Resistance Rey we won’t see Crait Luke until July and it’ll be out by December, but they revealed the lightsaber for Jakku Rey about a month after the movie came out so it can either be a couple of weeks or a couple of months. I’m gonna go with the latter, it’ll probably be revealed at SDCC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's an interesting video I came across on YT from "Star Wars Explained" that delves even deeper into why Luke possibly chose to wield his blue lightsaber (aside from simply serving as an obvious clue to the audience) as opposed to his green in THAT final scene. I personally like the assessment/interpretation and it makes me like his character in the film even more.

To me it was mostly that it was him accepting the saber Rey offered to him, but he turned down twice. So when he finally uses it, it was kind of like him accepting the plea in a way.

But I really like the reasoning here as well, and it makes complete sense.

To me it was mostly that it was him accepting the saber Rey offered to him, but he turned down twice. So when he finally uses it, it was kind of like him accepting the plea in a way.

But I really like the reasoning here as well, and it makes complete sense.

Yeah, I like it as well.

That's a good point as well regarding him accepting his saber from Rey. Never considered that.

Well as one of the few who actually loved Luke's portrayal in this movie, i think I'll be content with his main hobo look, as it's really grown on me and what he most often wore.

Plus I just thought he looked really weird with the short black beard. :D

Back