Hot Toys The Last Jedi Luke Skywalker 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick question for those who have seen the movie: Does Luke actually use the backpack, lightning rod, etc. that come with the deluxe version, or am I alright with the standard? Thanks!

Also, after seeing those pictures, HT had better by The Maker make Crait Luke!

Backpack for sure. I think he has the lightning rod, but doesn't use it.

He does use the lighting rod

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Crait Luke will come, he’s just a bit too spoilery at this point.

I like the idea of using the compass with ROTJ Luke to recreate his scene in ...

Spoiler Spoiler:

This one is pre-ordered... the inevitable Crait Luke will be a definite when that is revealed.

:lecture

Luke never leaves home without it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

This is a kool looking figure. I’m thinking about possibly picking it up down the line and posing him killing my Jakku Rey with the Skywalker lightsaber...Ending this so called trilogy the way it shoulda been ended.....

Gotta say, I finally saw the movie again and enjoyed it a helluva lot more this time. In fact it's gone from a 6 in my mind to more like an 8 or 9. But then my issue was always less with the story than with the general pacing and just how weird and "off" it felt at several points. I didn't feel that much at all this time though, and the story seemed to work and flow a whole lot better for whatever reason (it's only the Canto Bight section that still doesn't work too well). And of course the final big scene with Luke now seems even more amazingly epic than before, knowing what it represents for the character.

Obviously if you're one of the ones who absolutely detested the story and what they did with Luke, then you'll probably always hate it. But if you're one of those like me who just thought the movie dragged too much or felt a little clunky, then you should definitely give it another try. :)

Gotta say, I finally saw the movie again and enjoyed it a helluva lot more this time. In fact it's gone from a 6 in my mind to more like an 8 or 9. But then my issue was always less with the story than with the general pacing and just how weird and "off" it felt at several points. I didn't feel that much at all this time though, and the story seemed to work and flow a whole lot better for whatever reason (it's only the Canto Bight section that still doesn't work too well). And of course the final big scene with Luke now seems even more amazingly epic than before, knowing what it represents for the character.

Obviously if you're one of the ones who absolutely detested the story and what they did with Luke, then you'll probably always hate it. But if you're one of those like me who just thought the movie dragged too much or felt a little clunky, then you should definitely give it another try. :)

Same here.

I saw it for a second time today and while my overall sentiments still remain regarding it being a weak plot, I did like the film a little bit better than my initial viewing. Paid closer attention to dialogue and character arcs, specifically Finn. I don't think the film was horrible, but it's definitely not one of the stronger films. I really liked Luke's character in it.

Yeah for me it's probably tied with TFA in the end. Better than ROTJ but still obviously not at the level of ANH or ESB.

And somehow I missed the first time that the Falcon once again lost it's radar dish in the final battle. So I'll be curious to see if they go back to the round one again in the next movie. :D

I just rewatched TFA on Thursday evening and I would have to say that I liked TFA better.

Even though Rey and Chewie were a team for the Falcon in this film, I think it'd be cool to see Poe pilot the MF with Chewie.

I'm glad you guys enjoyed it more the second time. I had the same reaction, for the most part. I really didn't like it the first time, and really enjoyed it on the second time (hoping to go again soon).

There was a lot of stuff I just either didn't pick up or didn't put together the first time. I really would have loved to see Luke light up the greenie with this outfit just because it would look awesome, but otherwise I enjoyed the role this outfit had in the movie for the most part.

I'm curious what the material will end up feeling like on the "robe" part of this figure. The costume itself looks really good, I'm just hoping we can get things to drape somewhat naturally with the HT figure.

Also, curious as to why they are including the Skywalker saber with this - since he never touches it with this outfit.

I'm glad you guys enjoyed it more the second time. I had the same reaction, for the most part. I really didn't like it the first time, and really enjoyed it on the second time (hoping to go again soon).

There was a lot of stuff I just either didn't pick up or didn't put together the first time. I really would have loved to see Luke light up the greenie with this outfit just because it would look awesome, but otherwise I enjoyed the role this outfit had in the movie for the most part.

I'm curious what the material will end up feeling like on the "robe" part of this figure. The costume itself looks really good, I'm just hoping we can get things to drape somewhat naturally with the HT figure.

Also, curious as to why they are including the Skywalker saber with this - since he never touches it with this outfit.

On my second viewing, it made me wonder:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Anyone watching The Toys that made us show on Netflix? The 1st episode is about Star Wars figures. Nothing about Hot toys mostly the OT kenner lines but it's a very interesting look behind the curtain.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back