Hot Toys The Last Jedi Luke Skywalker 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure that blue lightsaber is a stand in for something else. Rey includes that same Saber so I find it a bit strange that Luke would come with that. They are surely just not allowed to spoil anything from the film.

I'm pretty sure that blue lightsaber is a stand in for something else. Rey includes that same Saber so I find it a bit strange that Luke would come with that. They are surely just not allowed to spoil anything from the film.

Or it could be luke holds it for a few seconds and HTs want to make this version more enticing?

I have two sleeps to go, cant waut to find out

Used points and got it at $155! Yes

Awesome, sweet deal!!! How much does shipping usually end up being for SoCal? Also in SoCal and never know whether it's worth getting from Sideshow with minimal points (30-40) over BBTS because I can't see the shipping lol. If I recall correctly, it was around 12 bucks?

Yeah it’s about $12-$15 which is robbery, but I usually get my figs about the next day after I get my final invoice from SS. Not really worth it, but it’s good to have the piece of mind.

Dang it, I had resisted buying any Hot Toy figures from TLJ and in a moment of weakness, bought Luke, Rey AND Kylo. Idle time at the airport and an email from Sideshow did me in... :)

Dang it, I had resisted buying any Hot Toy figures from TLJ and in a moment of weakness, bought Luke, Rey AND Kylo. Idle time at the airport and an email from Sideshow did me in... :)

Give in to the dark side.

I'm torn on this one. Love the headsculpt and I hear Luke is awesome in this movie, I'm not digging this costume at all. It's looks like Count Dooku fell on hard times. I really prefer the cool robed Jedi look but have not been impressed by the look of that figure.

Guess i'l wait until after I see the film tomorrow night to decide.

Last edited:

oh man, I got TLJ Luke and Rey preordered...taking the slow train on Kylo....but this comment is pushing me to the dark side too! Ugh he's been in my cart for days! haha

This was my moment of weakness, I wasn't going to order until I saw this picture.

star-wars-luke-skywalker-deluxe-sixth-scale-hot-toys-903204-13.jpg

Back