Hot Toys The Last Jedi Luke Skywalker 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They aren't going to show the green lightsaber and give away a major spoiler! If Luke uses it in the film then I imagine HT will change the images over.

The head sculpt looks great. Not really interested in having Hobo Luke on my shelf. Maybe once I see the movie on Friday it will change my mind, but not likely.

They aren't going to show the green lightsaber and give away a major spoiler! If Luke uses it in the film then I imagine HT will change the images over.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
Please stop with the non spoiler spoiler talk. If you want to talk about that stuff there's a dedicated thread to do so, or at the very least use spoiler tags. Often even hinting at things or talking around them makes the spoiler you are technically avoiding very obvious to work out (even if you don't want to), so not doing so would be very much appreciated, as many of us would rather remain as unspoiled as possible until we can see the film in the coming days. Cheers. :)

Pre-ordered the deluxe edition last night and used up the last of my rewards points towards it. Brought it down to like $158. I’m waiting to see the film before ordering other figures (except BB-8).

Pre-ordered the deluxe edition last night and used up the last of my rewards points towards it. Brought it down to like $158. I’m waiting to see the film before ordering other figures (except BB-8).

Will use my points on this Luke also, which will bring the regular version down to $177 for me... Don't care much about the second staff (is that Rey's staff?), and the Porgs are included with Rey which I will get eventually. He has enough accessories packed in like this, I rarely use ALL the stuff on display anyway. So I can live without the orange bag.

Will use my points on this Luke also, which will bring the regular version down to $177 for me... Don't care much about the second staff (is that Rey's staff?), and the Porgs are included with Rey which I will get eventually. He has enough accessories packed in like this, I rarely use ALL the stuff on display anyway. So I can live without the orange bag.

The second staff is a lightning rod weapon which I've heard is important. Not really a spoiler since it's with the figure lol. For an extra $4 per month, I could have the complete version with rod, bag, and porg. Why not?

But yes. Keep all the spoiler/non-spoiler chatter to the spoiler discussion thread.

What's amazing about that head-sculpt image, is that you can actually see the bones of the DX07 in it.

Agreed! It's like they used the DX-07 sculpt as a base and just aged it significantly. It has the same expression. HT does some amazing work when the right people are working on it.

So I’m wondering is that group shot on Hot Toys’ Facebook page all they intend to make from the new film? No new Finn and no General Leia?

So I’m wondering is that group shot on Hot Toys’ Facebook page all they intend to make from the new film? No new Finn and no General Leia?

It's everything announced thus far. I'm guessing no. At the very least, I think they're going to do Snoke, Finn, another Rey, and Leia as well.

I’m wondering if they might not do another Finn since the first didn’t seem to sell all that well. I’d like a Leia to go with old Han and Luke. I’m curious if Snoke will get made.

Back