Hot Toys The Last Jedi Luke Skywalker 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, nice shots. I always thought that creature at first glance looked kinda like a plucked duck (with three feathers left on,) but it reminds me of that awesome TPM teaser trailer's opening shot and it's a cool PT space fantasy design with all the patterns and long legs. I always intended to grab that Hasbro piece back in the day. The fish Luke interacts with in TLJ has a sort of toyish/cartoon look, so that creature kinda works as a visual match too.

But all told I'm happy with the results, and I am curious about the story; how did Luke come to be back on (presumably) Tatooine again, and with a creature that's native to Naboo, no less!

Beautiful pics! I am sure it would be an interesting story.
Or... Luke could be in a desert area on Naboo.
Tracing his roots on naboo, following some trail of information about a secret Lair that Palpatine had in Naboo...

Thanks, everybody!

I always thought that creature at first glance looked kinda like a plucked duck...

Yeah, it pretty much does. It's a damn weird design.

...but it reminds me of that awesome TPM teaser trailer's opening shot...

While I find The Phantom Menace to be underrated, I will happily concede that it is a seriously flawed movie... but man, that moment in the trailer is one of my favorite Star Wars moments.

Luke could be in a desert area on Naboo.

I tend to assume a given Star Wars planet consists of only one terrain type, ha ha.

81f7963827d4611cb7336a9af9a641d3.jpg

Thinking of using Luke's half-dozen or so tiny doohickey tools as accessories for a TMNT Donatello figure, but then, looking at them, I got to thinking:

I'm sure this has been covered, but where the hell are they supposed to go?!? They're so damn small!

UPDATE: I looked at the instructions; imagine that. :cuckoo:

Belated thanks, Baggins!

Ol' Luke has been on the back burner as of late in favor of NECA Jim Henson Turtles and Mezco's Popeye, but I took him out for a hasty shoot this evening to capture him with his cloak (a first for me) and with a new buddy, courtesy of Lanard. I also photographed his wee porg for the first time.

B1.jpg

C.jpg

D.jpg

E1.jpg

Forgot to mention: the wire broke on his hood! To be fair, these things are designed to stay on a shelf, but screw it, I treat them like toys; poor Luke has been on at least half a dozen rough outdoor shoots so far. No regrets!

IMG_4722.jpg
Not sure if this has been posted yet, someone made the ?meditation? sitting rock. I?m thinking of making one myself now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back