Hot Toys The Last Jedi Luke Skywalker 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s not the same sculpt. I am aware of the ways light can play on a sculpt. I have TFA Luke. This is a new sculpt.

It’s not the same sculpt. I am aware of the ways light can play on a sculpt. I have TFA Luke. This is a new sculpt.
You might be right, but for me I have to see more vids or pics to be sure.

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tapatalk

Even the Figuarts TLJ Luke looks better than the Hot Toys one atm. Fix the feet/arms/HS please, HT :p
You're so right. Look at the quality of the clothes. [emoji23] of course that's the prototype so
36d36986455c5e5dba3fcf263f6cfcc6.jpg

You're so right. Look at the quality of the clothes. [emoji23] of course that's the prototype so
36d36986455c5e5dba3fcf263f6cfcc6.jpg

Is that a lightsaber hilt?? If it is it's red [emoji44]

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Is that a lightsaber hilt?? If it is it's red [emoji44]

I don't know how to do spoiler tags, if even applicable, but scroll past my post if wary!!!

That's the compass Luke got in the BF2 campaign and a necklace Luke wears.

Just putting it up to see any differences.

5ddd6d376517dbf2fbf4049ece773042.jpg
Looks like they've updated the cloak on the outfit too. Just the belt and boots to go [emoji23]

I’ll try to swing by there again tomorrow and get a better video/pic of the Luke sculpt.

Hi DJ. Please could you get a video of the figs on the ither side. Poe Dameron and others. Theres a Poe Dameron thread with some pics but video would be epic !,!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

With this pic, now I see the same headsculpt.... I need to check my eyes...
The guy who recorded the video said he would take a better video of the figure, so we'll just have to wait and see...but it seems to be the same sculpt [emoji4]

Back