Hot Toys The Last Jedi Luke Skywalker 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will only buy it if they change the sculpt, and make it look less like a doll and a hobbit.

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tapatalk

Yeah, I really hope they change the sculpt on this guy. And I'm hoping it's just early prototype stuff, but it seemed like the shirt didn't really have any texture as it does in the movie. But that could also just be bad photos or my eyes suck lol

Yeah, I really hope they change the sculpt on this guy. And I'm hoping it's just early prototype stuff, but it seemed like the shirt didn't really have any texture as it does in the movie. But that could also just be bad photos or my eyes suck lol
I really hope they do. Some parts of the clothing is what made it look like a doll. Same as you, I hope that's not how the final product is going to look like. I'm not sure if the shirt had any texture or not. I have to take a closer look.

Man, this figure looks like crap. I'm really surprised. I can't help but think it's a REALLY rough prototype. Guess we'll see in the coming months.

Hope so! :pray: I really do want an older Luke for my collection...but that head sculpt needs changing completely before I'll even consider it! Doesn't look good at all.

I didn't notice when I saw him at NYCC, but the TLJ Luke has the same headsculpt as the TFA one. It's way too specific an expression to have on two figures.

That, coupled with the lack of an official reveal, suggests to me it was just a placeholder head for the show. I like the outfit a lot, so my getting this will depend on quality of the final headsculpt - the trailer suggests that Luke will be quite expressive in the movie and I hope HT capture that.

It might be that he's trying to downplay his identity when they leave the planet, and not announce to everyone that he's a Jedi. Not to mention that he sounds just a bit disillusioned with the Jedi cause to begin with now.

I actually think this outfit is much more visually interesting than the standard Jedi robes or his look at the end of TFA.

Headsculpt is definitely TFA, a placeholder, though.

If HT change the HS, I will buy it.

Love the look of Luke in The Last Jedi.

Even though this looks meh at the moment, I'm really hoping the lack of pre-order, etc means they're making some changes (mainly the HS).

I really like this look for Luke and if I enjoy the movie then I definitely want this guy.

Gotta make it look more accurate. Need it to look exactly like this.
ecd52fd082c7fd63d9d67d8c17e0fffd.jpg

Man that early enhanced promo shot made this cotume look so much cooler than it does in reality. Even with it's flaws I think I will prefer the TFA Luke.

Same outfit but looks a bit different. here
0f1163be30c75b8eb1aaebe53e8ddc59.jpg

5ae3fd4c03eda7c801e8404dc2dcbdbf.jpg

I'm not digging the LOTRs look here. Too bad they didn't stick to more of the traditional Jedi outfits

Luke's outfit in TLJ seems to go through phases.

We start with the TFA outfit, but then the trailer shows this which seems like a step before the pics above, like he slowly transitions from a traditional Jedi look to his nomad look.

TLJ5.jpg

TLJ6.jpg

It's crazy though, his costume looks to have so many layers you'd think Ach-to was cold, yet Rey's in highwaters and cut sleeves or even no sleeves at all.

Same outfit but looks a bit different. here
0f1163be30c75b8eb1aaebe53e8ddc59.jpg

5ae3fd4c03eda7c801e8404dc2dcbdbf.jpg

Makes you have respect for Count Dooku, at least he had style and kept himself clean!! Whats the payoff on being a Jedi (good), when you look like crap!! Atleast the Sith looked presentable!!

Back