Hot Toys The Last Jedi Luke Skywalker 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. I’ll swing by the event again tomorrow afternoon (Tokyo time) and try to post a few photos and another video by 5pm my time.

Yeah. I’ll swing by the event again tomorrow afternoon (Tokyo time) and try to post a few photos and another video by 5pm my time.

9857cad59a622ba68d0a3ee3407d2a58.jpg

I'm excited for al the accessories he's going to come with, if SH Figuarts is anything to base off of.

The sculpt doesn’t look too bad but that pic makes it look like his eyes are rolling into the back of his head

The only thing that gives me hope for this is they haven't revealed it yet "officially". No official pics, etc.. We got Rey, Praetorian Guards, etc all very soon after they were shown for the first time along with this.

Hopefully they fix the feet/arms/HS. I can't tell from the video, but it looks like they may have changed the material on the cape?

Hermit Luke really doesn't do anything for me. Have to see the movie.

It's Obi-Bridges-Kristofferson wearing Aragorn's clothes playing Yoda to a girl-Luke so she can face emo-Vader - what's not to like?:dunno

And he uses books and paper, which never appeared in any OT film, so you can't argue there isn't something new here.

Back