Hot Toys The Last Jedi Captain Phasma 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the discount for the original Captain Phasma figure done? I was kind of considering ordering with the $50 discount Sideshow was offering but now I’m only seeing free shipping.

Edit: although I guess looking on Amazon she can be had considerably cheaper.

Just picked up v1 Phasma on Amazon for $160. I used points accrued from my Prime credit card, so I ended up snagging her for free. Boom.

Shame Hot Toys and Bandai got the version wrong. Her belt is wrong and stil has TFA pouches when it’s suppose to be like her right side of her belt.

As someone who’s Phasmatic, I’m excited for this. Just hope they fix the belt.

Though I prefer shinier Phasma, helmet in TFA seems better (designwise).

I also got Phasma for $160 on Amazon (I had $120 in GCs so it was just $40 for me). But mine was obviously a display version and they did a TERRIBLE job putting her back together and in the box. The whole figure tray was placed face down in the box. The cardboard inlay was under the tray on the bottom and creased across the middle because they put it in wrong. Her knee armor had come unglued from the velcro and the codpiece had fallen off too (but had the velcro still on it), and one shoulder armor piece had come unglued from the chest armor. I was deeply heartbroken and spent a day debating on whether I should return it and write a scathing review about the seller. But I eventually just got the glue out and fixed the problems, which with some perspective, really weren’t that bad. The only “bad” thing ended up being the cardboard inlay having a permanent crease across the middle. I figure for the price, it was worth fixing those few things.

Anyway I think she looks great, but I have had a hell of a time trying to pose her. I struggled to get her to be holding her gun across her stomach but I just couldn’t do it to my satisfaction. It always ended up looking awkward. So I’ve looked online and have seen a few good poses and see if I can manage those. I haven’t had a chance yet though.

So I think I'm all set in the Phasma department. I don't think I would get a Last Jedi version if HT end up doing her. Maybe I would pick up the spear and call it a day.

Back