Hot Toys The Last Jedi Captain Phasma 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless she has a lightsaber and has killed at least a Jedi master, I'm passing. Lightsaber users are unique. Sword users are way way way too common. Magnaguards, Royal Guards, Praetorian Guards, Boushh, Executioner Stormtroopers, the Traitor Trooper, IG-88's knife Sideshow released a year back, Dewback Stormtooper, I'm just gonna say this is too generic for my money's worth.

When she removes her helmet the sccan shows her armored body with the helmet next to her, but her head is crooped out of the comic scan. The next scan shows her with a different suit on. SHe did not use a spear in the series, though she used a dagger.

That just sounds like they don't have the right to the reveal, not that there won't necessarily be one in one of the films.

That just sounds like they don't have the right to the reveal, not that there won't necessarily be one in one of the films.

She almost always has a mask of some type on in the novel, and she covets Stormtrooper armor.

In the most non spoiler way I can explain, her people wear masks, and towards the end of the book it's mentioned twice how no one in the First Order have ever seen her face. Highly recommend reading or listening to the audiobook. It's a quick but enjoyable book that makes what was almost a throw at character very badass and enjoyable. If I didn't grab TFA version of this figure for the impossible to pass up price I did, I'd be buying TLJ version for the book alone.

I absolutely hate her character even more with her comic series. She was a turd in Force Awakens and the comic series’ attempt to rectify her character makes her even more into the worst snake in the grass.
But I haven’t read the book so perhaps it portrays her in a different light?

She almost always has a mask of some type on in the novel, and she covets Stormtrooper armor.

Yeah the novel describes her as a normal, non-cyborg, non-alien, human being with blue eyes and gold hair. She has green stripes on her face (though that may have been removed when she becomes a trooper). She is basically Gwendoline. This dismisses all the speculation about her being alien or cyborg.

I absolutely hate her character even more with her comic series. She was a turd in Force Awakens and the comic series’ attempt to rectify her character makes her even more into the worst snake in the grass.
But I haven’t read the book so perhaps it portrays her in a different light?

Oh not at all, it actually shows just how far she’s willing to go to save her own ass in any situation. Very far. It’s actually quite engaging and gives her character a real menace. Her actions in the comics after having read the novel are expected, and to be honest rather tame for her.

I’ll be picking up TLJ Phasma as I skipped the TFA version, and I feel that the clean armor and pike reflect her character post novel the best.

Another figure?

Sideshow can't even get rid of the first offering. :lol
Yeah, I was wondering if they would bother at all. I'm a big fan of the actress from Game of Thrones, but her character was pathetic in Force Awakens, so hopefully that gets rectified in the new film. Seems like they showed her going toe to toe with Finn in one of the trailers. . .in which case, I'm guessing that isn't happening :lol She might as well be having a showdown with an Ewok.

Yea, she's totally s piece of **** lol. But she's badass and willing to do whatever it takes to protect and elevate herself. She fits right in with the Empire/First Order. I believe the green was just some salve that they put on their skin for healing properties. Again, quick book and a good read. Not mind blowing, but none of the new canon really is.

Oh not at all, it actually shows just how far she’s willing to go to save her own ass in any situation. Very far. It’s actually quite engaging and gives her character a real menace. Her actions in the comics after having read the novel are expected, and to be honest rather tame for her.

I’ll be picking up TLJ Phasma as I skipped the TFA version, and I feel that the clean armor and pike reflect her character post novel the best.

Does the novel depict Phasma wielding a lightsaber resistant weapon or a lightsaber at all? I'm eager to know.
Not mind blowing, but none of the new canon really is.

SS released Darth Malgus and Clone Commander Ganch a while back. You might want to check those out. But yeah, they are easily better than the villains in the sequels. Really tho, there isn't a single villain in the new trilogy that tops Darth Malgus in sheer badassery.....maybe Snoke but we'll see.

Does the novel depict Phasma wielding a lightsaber resistant weapon or a lightsaber at all? I'm eager to know.

No, and I doubt she ever will.

Pure speculation on my part, but if anybody ends up actually killing Snoke in the next two films, my money is on Phasma.

Back