Hot Toys The Last Jedi Captain Phasma 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're talking about the CGI show right? Original animated CW version was a beast!
Ki-Adi-Mundi-fighting-General-Grievous.jpg

I like the movie design better, while liking the acting/voice/actions of the cartoon one. To my headcanon, the 2D Grievous is hands down the best coupled with his movie appearance/look. And yeah I only collect lightsaber/Force users so this Phasma figure is a pass for me. Unless she goes the same route as Grievous in the movie and picks a lightsaber at some point, my wallet is still safe.:)

And yeah I only collect lightsaber/Force users so this Phasma figure is a pass for me. Unless she goes the same route as Grievous in the movie and picks a lightsaber at some point, my wallet is still safe.:)

True, I'm the same. If I'm paying that much for a Figure, they need a lightsaber or force abilities. I would most likely pass on Phasma, but I would be tempted if there is a Gwendolyn Christie sculpt. And I highly doubt she wields a lightsaber in VIII. So I'm safe too. :)

Still don't have a Phasma to go with my FO troopers but I'm going to wait and see after next Friday. If she makes it pass E8 I will most likely wait for E9.

So you don't have a Phasma now and if she lives, you'll just wait another 3-4 years to own the Ep. 9 version?

True, I'm the same. If I'm paying that much for a Figure, they need a lightsaber or force abilities. I would most likely pass on Phasma, but I would be tempted if there is a Gwendolyn Christie sculpt. And I highly doubt she wields a lightsaber in VIII. So I'm safe too. :)

I dunno about you, but those praetorian guards' lightsabers are tempting for me. I'm calling it....they are not lightsabers.....but until the movie comes out I'll hold my money.

So far, her character was a HUGE disappointment in TFA. Let's see if they give her anything to do, outside one action scene. I hope so, actress playing her deserves better.

I will have a hearty laugh if bbts slaps a nrd on Phasma. Good luck with that.

I'm surprised they are doing a "new" one since the TFA one is so heavily discounted. This character has been so wasted.

Now that HT has seen the movie, I wonder if they're pissed Disney asked them to make another Phasma?

She better come with the ... extra bonus.

Even with all these "changes" below, they can still get away with pretty much just a repaint:lol Making the new accessories shouldn't be too difficult. Plus, they've probably learned to just make less of her figure.

The differences are:
Phasma's chrome armour isn't weathered, it's new
Her shin armour is new
Her finger armour is new
Her armour closures are curved
Handplates are different
Her belt no longer has any cloth on pouches, all chrome
Her knee plates now face the opposite way
Her toe and ankle armour has some changes too
Her spear
Her spear collapses to attach to her waist
Her gold blaster is now silver