Hot Toys - The Joker 1989 - Jack Nicholson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Luke Bespin was shown before this one. I expect to see Skywalker specs and pics first. BTW speculation is Joker 89 will be DX08 and Batman 89 will be DX09...you know making it 89. Luke will be DX07 as far as I know.

308741_205055592889772_138228759572456_593512_3875129_n.jpg

Huh, looks like the Mark V is coming out this week. Oka, back to Joker. I wonder if he'll go up with the newsletter manana.

For the first time in my HT collecting life, I'm actually considering buying two.

I agree, two of these bad boys would be great, one with the long coat, one without....plus there are so many accessories to pose them with!

I just giggled like a little kid seeing those ads, then caught myself. Those poses are pure '89 Joker there. My god, look at the one where he's holding the cash, I can already hear "hubba, hubba, hubba, money, money, money, WHO do you TRUST?". That is awesome.

How long after full specs until a figure pre-orders usually?

As for the new pictures it just enhances how amazing this figure looks. That dancing pose is ruined by the hat looking a little off. Overwise it would have fooled me for a still. The overcoat looks amazing on the figure. Something we haven't seen before. It'll how I'll have him display. "Come on you gruesome son of a _____ come to me!"

I am crying with happiness and excitement today, and it's not even the official reveals yet.

Jack and Keaton can't be in my hands fast enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back