Hot Toys - The Joker 1989 - Jack Nicholson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After graduating from university this year, it seemed like after 4 years, watching friends get taken away by ambulance to get their stomach pumped was the usual common occurrence on weekends :lol

That's one scary university if you watched your friends get carted off in an ambulance on the weekly basis to have their stomachs pumped after consuming copious amounts of man chowder. :google

Cream of somyunguy.

That's one scary university if you watched your friends get carted off in an ambulance on the weekly basis to have their stomachs pumped after consuming copious amounts of man chowder. :google

tumblr_l8yp517cTK1qdoghio1_400.gif

But with the hairpiece, I hope they'll try to tackle it like the DX01, and not have any gaps in betwee, like the thor ones.

I haven't really checked out the Thor figure but the more I think about the way Nicholson's hairline looks the less I think a removeable wig type setup would come out looking good.

Nah not scary at all, maybe just filled with more asinine people who can't hold their alcohol? :lol Well, my maybe my old roommate at least :slap And man chowder? What the dear lord? Did I come into this thread at a bad time and miss a key fact here :lol?

Edit: I now ALSO feel like this:

tumblr_l8yp517cTK1qdoghio1_400.gif

So are we still expecting proto pics and specs tonight or was Tom Wong full of ____? :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back