Hot Toys The Force Awakens Exclusive Stormtrooper Squad Leader.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting to see the ducktrooper thing pop up in a couple of places (I think I saw it on Freaks first,) wonder if it'll stick...

avgdEnE_700b.jpg

disney-storm-trooper-donald-duck.jpg

yeah, cool figure. I like the design, but I need to hold to only collecting from ANH. I may try to get Old Jedi Luke, but that's it. At least I keep telling myself that. Getting into this line, will be a very expensive decision.

I like it nice Sandie nod but I'll be happy with the standard FO Stormie if this is a pain to get.

Hmmm...

He looks kind of overweight (thunder-thighs) and the lenses look more like sunglasses. I'm not opposed to the new Stormtrooper design, but something about the figure just doesn't look right.

Not sure what I'll do about the TFA figures. If there are ones that are true exclusives I may go ahead and pre-order with the hopes the movies are good. But anything that is just a regular release announced before the films will be a wait and see.

I wonder how many of these are being made?

I'd guess as much as any other exclusive... most likely too many :lol I guess at absolute worst the pauldron will be limited, but I have no idea what I'd want or not want out of the films so hard to say what I should bother ordering :lol

Hmmm...

He looks kind of overweight (thunder-thighs) and the lenses look more like sunglasses. I'm not opposed to the new Stormtrooper design, but something about the figure just doesn't look right.

Not sure what I'll do about the TFA figures. If there are ones that are true exclusives I may go ahead and pre-order with the hopes the movies are good. But anything that is just a regular release announced before the films will be a wait and see.

Yup.

Looks like a duck with fat legs.

Such a pass.

To recap, TRU exclusive (at least in HK), 300 units, 5 spare hands a white pauldron and a second gun. How much are they gonna charge? $250? more?

So the Squad leader gets a second fire arm on his leg, is that what that is ?

Spare gun is not limited to squad leaders. Hasbro 6" exclusive enlisted stormtrooper has one attached to his leg too. It's standard FO equipment.

Haven't follow TFA much since the PT pretty much soured my interested in new star wars franchise. So far this new stormtrooper design has not improved that view, that black and white nerd shooter design is just so toyish. Total pass.

It's currently limited to 300 pcs at TRU. They have all 300 out on display and ready to be bought. Get ready for those scalper prices.

bPbus5F.jpg

This pretty much confirms the first figure for PO will be a First Order Stormtrooper..... will have to get two.

I am pretty glad it is just this..... I never would buy this even under normal release situation so I am glad I get to save some money..... for now....

Back