Hot Toys The Force Awakens Exclusive Stormtrooper Squad Leader.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're already on sale now in HK TRU. Limited to 300. Funny seeing HT figures next to LEGO sets in a TRU.

x1GzBTP.jpg

Toy r us will be selling these in the U.S. As well? Starting tonight?? Highly unlikely I would bet.

I can't possibly imagine U.S. Toys R Us selling these things.

Hopefully Sideshow will get some. It'll probably be like the Stealth Mark VII, which was a store specific exclusive in the east and a SS exclusive in the west.

I'll probably pick this up if it hits SSC... If not, I won't stress... It appears to me that the only difference is the pauldron, but I won't be able to get a closer look until after work.

Toys R Us in Hong Kong routinely has Hot Toys stuff (not on shelves, but behind a special services counter). Remember, Hot Toys is a Hong Kong company, and Hong Kong only has 3 full size Toys R Us anyways (Tsim Sha Tsui, Sha Tin, and Causeway Bay). So it makes sense that they would have a limited edition of 300, just 100 per store.

I'll try to grab one on SSC if they happen to get them. We'll see! If they release it at midnight or something, I'll probably be elsewhere and miss it.

Back