Hot Toys The Force Awakens Exclusive Stormtrooper Squad Leader.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If its an exclusive, I bet it will come out later just like the Stealth and Midas Iron Man Figures in limited Quantities..... Waitlist city!

image.jpg

Well I hate this limited edition BS. The only people who benefit are scalpers, everyone else just ends up pissed off.
No doubt we will see a regular version in a few months, but it's still stupid.

I get the duck humor and it looks thick but I love the new design. The thickness (to me) gives it a more realistic look as a person in armor. If I have a chance to pick it up, I probably will. I enjoy my troopers. Most other folks will depend on the film itself

I really dig the design (except for the bicolor rifle). Yesterday we were discussing sandtrooper pauldrons where orange was squad leader and white was sergeant, and today I found that FO Troopers with white pauldrons are squad leader. Strange.

I think it's a great looking Stormie. I'd have never seen the duck bill if others hadn't pointed out. :lol If it weren't so limited I would have snagged one.

Very cool, and impressive that they will have these ready to be picked up tomorrow! Don't you wish it was always like that? :D

Personally I'm going to hold off on preordering anything from the new movie until I see the movie! Not that I think it will be bad--i actually think it will be very good--I just want to wait to see what characters I connect with and just get those.

Although I'm committing to getting old man Han no matter what.

I'm going for it if it goes up for pre-order. I like the look of the new Troopers and have confidence that the new film will be good.

My wallet is going to hate me. I'm a sucker for troopers. Plus it will be really awesome to display all the different evolutions of the trooper from phase 1 clone to new order stormie.

I'm not a fan of the new design. The helmet is way too close to a Motor bike lid, IMHO of course.

Back