Hot Toys - The Dark Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which Batman is this?? I know it's TDK, but what company?

2588697697_ed745d0d36.jpg

2589534168_0f73f4772d.jpg

Has to be the DC Direct version. You can tell by the stand, wrists joints and crappy bendy fingers.

I think shot confirms it's not 1/6 scale, the seats inside look too small for a 1/6 figure. Looks like this will just be a set it up behind/beside your Batman figures.

This was mentioned in another thread. Look very closely at the product pic behind the Tumbler. Inside the circle, you can see Batman sitting inside the Tumbler.

:) :) :)

This was mentioned in another thread. Look very closely at the product pic behind the Tumbler. Inside the circle, you can see Batman sitting inside the Tumbler.

:) :) :)

Well that'd be impressive, but in this shot, it doesn't look at all possible, it looks like that Batman would have to take up the whole cockpit to even fit in there.

20080619a7c5f7341532846cg5.jpg

I think someone mentioned this before, but maybe HT will pack in a Batman figure with the Tumbler. It doesn't have to be a "whole" figure, just one that fits inside.

Maybe they'll lop off the rest of the figure below the waist.:lol

I think someone mentioned this before, but maybe HT will pack in a Batman figure with the Tumbler. It doesn't have to be a "whole" figure, just one that fits inside.

Maybe they'll lop off the rest of the figure below the waist.:lol

Well that's the other thing, depending on how he's designed, i wouldn't think you could bend the suit such that he can sit inside. Perhaps there will be an exclusive figure made to go inside it.

Lighting.

And if that is all you have to nitpick, then this piece rules!!

Agreed! I'm sure lighting could be a factor, but that still is a very light shade of grey. The back tires coloring looks fine though, so I'm sure we have nothing to worry about... except the price! :horror

Does anyone think HT will release a Batpod with black wheels and the Tumbler with light gray wheels? :lol

They will be black, trust me. I doubt the HT design team will somehow overlook the fact they have got the wheels the wrong color. :lol

Just to hit all the bases:

1. They are Japan and Hong Kong exclusives

它们仅在日本和香港地区销售

2. Only ONE reseller in Japan for the figures. The Batpod and Batmobile can be bought from pretty much any shop in Japan.

3. Original Batman and Joker will be released in August.

老战衣蝙蝠侠和小丑将在8月上市

4. Dark Knight suited Batman will be released in October

新战衣蝙蝠侠在10月上市

5. Batpod and Batmobile will be released in December.

战车与摩托将在12月上市

6. Yes, the Batman figure CAN sit in the Batmobile

是的,蝙蝠侠能在战车上乘坐

PRICING

Original Batman: JP¥ 22,000 老战衣款蝙蝠侠
Joker: JP¥ 19,800 小丑
Batpod JP¥ 32,000 摩托
Batmobile: JP¥ 49,000 战车

I'm glad that the Batpod and Tumbler is going to come out in December; that way I can see if I can save up as much money as possible. It's strange though that they say the Joker and BB suit is coming out in August because several shops I know said mid-July...

I'm glad that the Batpod and Tumbler is going to come out in December; that way I can see if I can save up as much money as possible. It's strange though that they say the Joker and BB suit is coming out in August because several shops I know said mid-July...

Well mid-July and August aren't that far apart ;)

I imagine most of us won't see them until August anyway since we are usually a month behind the Asians.

Love the BB Batman and Joker figures (and have them on pre-order).

The Tumbler and Batpod look amazing. Will get those.

The TDK Batman looks to be a well-done figure, but I'll pass. I just will not bring myself to purchase anything with that fugly suit. :yuck

Back