Hot Toys - The Dark Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
those saturday toys suits looks pretty nice. i wonder what the retail price is gonna be now that it's a full figure. anyone know?

httdkpromo01ac5.jpg

httdkpromo02fx2.jpg

Credit : MODxToy.com

Thanks for the new pics!!! I desperately needed my dose of Batman update...its been so quiet lately. :D
If only they had new pics....mustn't be too greedy though

Last edited:
^^^ Price would also be nice. That way I can figure out how much instant noodles I'll have to buy at Costco for the coming months. :lol

:lol

Great pic! Tony Stark knows how to have a good time. :duff

Man that chick on the right is all but naked. The difference between Tony and Bruce is that Tony is actually enjoying that action, and Bruce would be all in his head, "Damn these hot babes, they know not the darkness of my torment!"

This thread dropped to page 2...? I guess that happen when you have 3 threads discussing the one thing! :lol
Anyway...Found the perfect suit for the Bruce Wayne head! Perfect timing Saturday Toys!
01a0ut9.jpg

Wow. He looks a lot like this dude from TDK -

https://www.worstpreviews.com/media.php?id=141&image=51&place=photos&place2=shots

So is there a need to get a true-type body for the bruce head or does anyone have any idea if this body will be compatible? I've found it for preorder on a site called UniToyzone.com

So is there a need to get a true-type body for the bruce head or does anyone have any idea if this body will be compatible? I've found it for preorder on a site called UniToyzone.com

showpost.php
; whether the neck itself will be compatible will depend on what kind of connector HT uses on the Bale head.
s01ab01nv8.jpg

Yeah this is just too awesome to miss out on.

I like the light up feature. :rock

With this Bat Pod, alongside the Tumbler, the Power Loader and my Kamen Rider 1/6 Cyclone Motorcycle with headlights, means my movie room is going to be so bright at night. :lol

Back