Hot Toys - The Dark Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually really like the HT TDK Batman figure and will get one despite my reservations about the suit itself.

Oh, I think the figure looks well-made. No doubt. I just detest the design of the new suit so much that I wouldn't spend $150 of someone else's money to get a figure of it, much less my own.

New pics, thanks to Eddieintokyo from Mediworld:

EDIT: Not so new, but cool nonetheless

2602576373_9888d24e68_o.jpg

2602576295_8dbb6cedff_o.jpg

Awesome, that confirms that the TDK suit figure will also have the Bale portrait. Man he looks awesome on the Batpod, but I have a feeling that thing's going to cost too much.

I see Studio Sunny has them up on Ebay now:

Tumbler: Item # 360064176175 and is $399 plus $120 SH
Pod: Item # 170232255820 and is $239 with $73 SH
New Bats: $150 with $43 SH and he's item # 360064227745

Go see.
I hope other vendors have them for less. I am NOT getting a Tumbler at that price. Might still get a Pod...

Hope there's better prices soon.

I see Studio Sunny has them up on Ebay now:

Tumbler: Item # 360064176175 and is $399 plus $120 SH
Pod: Item # 170232255820 and is $239 with $73 SH
New Bats: $150 with $43 SH and he's item # 360064227745

Go see.
I hope other vendors have them for less. I am NOT getting a Tumbler at that price. Might still get a Pod...

Hope there's better prices soon.

and pictures...:)

I wonder why Studio Sunny is offering them up priced and everything on eBay but no other of the usual overseas sellers are doing so.....

and something I do not quite understand, if studiosunny already sells them, does it mean that the dark knight suit batman is already finished?....I thought it was not final yet?

and something I do not quite understand, if studiosunny already sells them, does it mean that the dark knight suit batman is already finished?....I thought it was not final yet?

I think this was discussed in one of the other HT Dark Knight threads, especially concerning the Tumbler and Batpod. The Tumbler images being used are of the radio controled version sold after Batman Begins. I think they are selling them without knowing what the final price would be. As a matter of fact, isn't it against ebay policies to presell something this far in advance?

Looks like a different head to me. He looks more determined with his eyes looking like that. My guess is that it is the same sculpt with a new paint job.

Looks like a different head to me. He looks more determined with his eyes looking like that. My guess is that it is the same sculpt with a new paint job.

I don't think it's the same sculpt. Just look at the furrowed brow line of the newer Bruce portrait.

It'd be nice if one included a bland expression pose Wayne and the other included a "angry" or "focused" Bruce. More options.

I'm not buying it unless they fix the head/cowl sculpt. It's totally inaccurate.

I was thinking that a fix was probable since this was originally deemed a prototype, but because of these scans and the fact that Studio Sunny already has these up, I (and others) am starting to think it's the final figure.

HEAR ME, HOT TOYS? FIX YOUR DAMN COWL SCULPT.

I don't think it's the same sculpt. Just look at the furrowed brow line of the newer Bruce portrait.

It'd be nice if one included a bland expression pose Wayne and the other included a "angry" or "focused" Bruce. More options.

I think that's what we'll get. Based on trailers, it seems like the two suits represent two periods in Bruce/Batman's story and his emotion at each point varies dramatically.

Anyone know if that is how the lower half of the suit looks in the movie? It looks incomplete without some grey areas in the lower half of the suit.

Last edited:
Back