Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he may mean like in the movie, that was cgi and the wheels don't rotate that way, they just spin like a motorcycle would.

The people in the stockroom of SS must be smoking something. The Batpod went from sold out last weekend, then came back to in-stock on 4/9(Wed), then goes back to sold out/waitlist again today. What kind of insanity is this?

The people in the stockroom of SS must be smoking something. The Batpod went from sold out last weekend, then came back to in-stock on 4/9(Wed), then goes back to sold out/waitlist again today. What kind of insanity is this?

It all has to do with cancelations. This happens often with more popular pieces. You'll see it go up and down until the smoke clears and it finally settles.

For example Black Widow went from wait list to sold out, back to wait list and now.... she's in stock again :lol. People PO mints in advance and then they have to deal with filling their solid orders, sorting out their cancelations and servicing the wait listers. That's why you'll see an item ride the roller coaster until they finally figure out what there bottom line stock is.

The less popular figs tend to run a smoother course as there are less hands in the cookie jar and in turn less cancellations.

I think out of the things we see on wait list now, DX12, Monger and maybe Bane aren't coming back. I bet the rest will all be available again even if just briefly.

Just got My Batpod Today! AMAZING! currently making a custom display box for it with enough room for batman to stand next to Batpod and Catwoman to sit on the Batpod. pretty much got this to display catwoman on

Finally saw this in person at a local collectible store. Its HUGE in real life! Really hard to tell the size in pics, but man does it look big in person. I gotta admit though, it looks pretty cheap in person. I think if it was die cast I'd buy one.

:yess: Finaly I get it! For really nice price from local store! It is huge, but little looks cheaps (if you forget how huge it is :D ) But I'm happy from that! Quick phone photos:
6e92bad658_92562283_v2.jpg

45a705ce24_92562311_v1.jpg

1499fec7d5_92562327_v1.jpg

For those who have experience with the wait list on sideshow, how likely is it that my wait list order will be converted?

I registered this past weekend when it sold out, but, am wondering if I should try and track one down on eBay before prices increase or if it's likely something will pop up in their inventory?

Just got My Batpod Today! AMAZING! currently making a custom display box for it with enough room for batman to stand next to Batpod and Catwoman to sit on the Batpod. pretty much got this to display catwoman on

My Batpod is basically Catwoman's missing accessory. I wouldn't be surprised if Hot Toys does a Mark IV + Gantry-style set later down the road if Catwoman sells out fast.

My Batpod is basically Catwoman's missing accessory. I wouldn't be surprised if Hot Toys does a Mark IV + Gantry-style set later down the road if Catwoman sells out fast.

Totally agree. My Batpod will also be the main accessory/display base for my Catwoman. For some strange reason, I never warm up to DX02 or DX12...I don't think they will do a Catwoman/Batpod combo within this year, but 2014 is anybody's guess.

Its sold out on bbts, which blew my mind...bbts never sells out before ssc. Im blessed to own three, but im sellibg the tdkr version.

Its sold out on bbts, which blew my mind...bbts never sells out before ssc. Im blessed to own three, but im sellibg the tdkr version.

I was going to get one from BBTS but eventually balked on the overall size of the thing. I really don't have the space to display it properly.

Back