Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's worth it but it really depends on how much you like the Batpod. For me, it's my favourite vehicle from the films and it was the first Hot Toys product that I wanted. I feel that it is great on its own but Selina should make it that much better.

Same. It's my favorite vehicle. I regretted passing on it the first time around and i'm very grateful I had a second chance at it.

I cant fit the Tumbler in my collection so the Pod will have to do. Took a couple of pics with my new Bane.

DSCF3578_zps4aacf2a8.jpg
DSCF3579_zps8e9e132b.jpg

Got the bat pod today from a fellow SSF member ( rolling j). It's so awesome I love it. Been wanting it for ages. Once I get catwoman my line is finished.

Oh great, just great! Just as I finally lined up my finances to buy the Batpod, it is sold out at SS. Now I am wait list. What are my odds on converting? Where else is it available? *sob*

Update: Found a decent deal at eBay...should be okay now...

Last edited:
Well, I guess I may have to do without a Bat-Pod for now.

I'm finding out more and more in this hobby that I really can't have everything for one reason or another (money, lack of space, availability, etc).

But that's just fine, to be honest.

Back