Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My waitlist just converted for this. It probably will have to stay in the box as I have no idea where to display it.

Around 4/16/13. Don't remember the exact day.

They must have taken down the WL right after that then, I wanted to get in on it back then, but when I tried there was no WL. I ended up having to get one off eBay. Congrats on the addition, are you getting a Catwoman by chance for it? Mine has been waiting boxed up for her to be released.

They must have taken down the WL right after that then, I wanted to get in on it back then, but when I tried there was no WL. I ended up having to get one off eBay. Congrats on the addition, are you getting a Catwoman by chance for it? Mine has been waiting boxed up for her to be released.

I was considering the Catwoman but then I saw that very visible doll like neck joint....

Action Figure Xpress failed to fill my order for a Batpd. I p,aced my order July last year and I guess I was so low on the list, they were not able to ulfill it. Bit annoyed as it they told earlier that they couldn't get, I would have been able to get it fromSideshow when it was still in stock.

Nope! Only comes with a cheap plastic to hold the cape..

156507_400269040046085_98300818_n.jpg

:pfft:

Just unboxed my Batpod and I can't believe how cheap that plastic is. I have been reading about how cheap it is but until you actually hold it you can't really imagine how cheap it is. Other than that the Batpod is great.

I like this alone with no bats on it

I have to admit, I bought this for Ms. Kyle, but the more I look at it, the more I realized that it looks great all by itself. It's sitting in the box now, but one day...one day, it will be out in the open either with Ms. Kyle or just by itself.

Yes, I am also a bit surprised by the capeholder as well when I saw it the first time. I thought it was good transparent plastic, but it is just black "disposable cup" type plastic. Good thing I've no interest in getting the DX12...

A good looking girl in a tight suit on a hot bike, somehow appeals to me more... :rock2

I wish I'd have bought one of these. They're pretty expensive now and I can't seem to find anywhere that has it in stock. :(

Sorry if this has been brought up already, I dont have time to read through 200 pages to look for an answer. So I just opened up and put my bat pod on display last night. Put batteries in and the lights dont work, one battery just got really hot really fast. What should I do here?

Sorry if this has been brought up already, I dont have time to read through 200 pages to look for an answer. So I just opened up and put my bat pod on display last night. Put batteries in and the lights dont work, one battery just got really hot really fast. What should I do here?

Wow. That happened to me yesterday. My Batpod arrived yesterday and I got one battery in but for some reason I could not get the second battery completely in. While I get trying to get the second battery in over the course of several minutes I luckily managed to touch the first battery and it was very hot. Hot enough that I had to quickly jerk my finger away from it. I immediately took that battery out. The battery was not only very hot it was starting to swell up. Once I replace that battery the Batpod lighted up fine. Just make sure both batteries are completely inserted and sitting flat.

I thought it was just a defective battery but since you also have the same problem I am now wondering....

Wow. That happened to me yesterday. My Batpod arrived yesterday and I got one battery in but for some reason I could not get the second battery completely in. While I get trying to get the second battery in over the course of several minutes I luckily managed to touch the first battery and it was very hot. Hot enough that I had to quickly jerk my finger away from it. I immediately took that battery out. The battery was not only very hot it was starting to swell up. Once I replace that battery the Batpod lighted up fine. Just make sure both batteries are completely inserted and sitting flat.

I thought it was just a defective battery but since you also have the same problem I am now wondering....

Yeah, mine were brand new batteries and both seemed to be inserted fully and lying flat. I will pick up a pack of new batteries today and retry I guess.

Well I guess the brand new pack of AAAs I had was bad... Got another new pack today and now it works fine. That's a big relief!

Yes, I imagine it was. Just curious, but what brand failed on you?

It was a new pack of Duracell AAAs. All of them in the pack were bad, I tested them in a couple of flashlights. I'm sure it was a fluke but I went with Energizers today and they are working fine.

Back