Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on the fence on whether I should get this for Catwoman or not, the $25 off code is very tempting

i actually just bought this yesterday off of SS and used that 25 off coupon as well. my reasoning was the same as yours, i know i'm getting catwoman, so i knew i was gonna need this for her, so i went ahead and got it with the coupon. this will probably sell out fast once catwoman is out.

871unw

I plan to re-create this scene, while probably destroying my Batpod.

I just sat staring at that gif for the longest time. Haha. Loved that shot in the movie. The batpod really stole the show for me in the film.

:slap
Do you have a good pic where I can see the handlebars in good pose????

Here's a pic I posted a while back. Probably not the best view but it should give you an idea. The silver hand brakes on the handle bars should be facing out toward the front of the bike. I can post a better close up later on.

image_zpsaddbcb92.jpg

I just sat staring at that gif for the longest time. Haha. Loved that shot in the movie. The batpod really stole the show for me in the film.
Yeah I came out of TDKR with an even bigger love for the batpod. And Anne Hathaway's booty.

Yeah I came out of TDKR with an even bigger love for the batpod. And Anne Hathaway's booty.

Haha, yeah, maybe it wasn't actually the batpod I loved, it was just the booty riding it. Haha. But yeah, for some reason TDKR made me really appreciate the batpod. Wish we'd seen more of bats riding around on it. Well, wish we'd seen more of batman in general in that movie. Haha.

Haha, it more than likely was the rider! Yeah I agree! When you first hear it in the tunnel it's so cool.

Haha, it more than likely was the rider! Yeah I agree! When you first hear it in the tunnel it's so cool.

That was probably one of my favourite scenes. I'm sure I had a huge smile on my face at that point in the cinema. After the long beginning without batman and then seeing his return like that, all the power going and the pod whizzing past with that whir and the EMP gun lit up, was just too cool.

I can't imagine the dx02 would pose well on there. The dx12 doesn't even fit well and that's a lot more poseable.

On a similar subject, does anyone know how well the original mms version of the dark knight suit fits well on the pod? Would consider picking one up if it was cheap just for the batpod.

Back