Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this will have been asked,but what's the length and height width of this with batman on it? I've got a case in mind and just wanted to know thanks.

I would never do that to my Tumbler, unless I got a dozen of it! Come to think about it, if I got a dozen Tumbler. I still won't do that but I will want to paint 1 into candy red.

I know this will have been asked,but what's the length and height width of this with batman on it? I've got a case in mind and just wanted to know thanks.

It's 25" long, and I think that with batman on it is about 10" H... anyway, maybe you will want to pose batman stand up next to the pod some time, in that case, you should think in 13" H, just in case you get bored of the same look... the case should have at least +2" High, and maybe +5-8" long than the figure.

I find that placing the batman with the pod and then making a case for it looks a lil empty as you need to have all that space to clear the head. If you ever display the pod without the batman it will really look off.
casebatpodh1.jpg

this is my case for just the pod
batpod2.jpg

batpod1.jpg

Just to give you an idea and help you make a decision

Thanks geil,wasn't too bothered about having him stood up,so will be smaller on top like your bottom picture. Catwomen could replace him depending on how she looks.

I've never had a hot toys vehicle before. I've got the tumbler coming next week and I've already po'd the bat pod and Keaton batmobile.

I guess I'd better figure out how the hell to display them!

I preordered from bbts about a month ago but I realized I want this when it comes out. If I cancel that and order at SS with single payment u think I'll get it when it comes out or will I miss first shipment. Thoughts. Help! Lol!

does anybody know who else besides sideshow has the pod still up for preorder? ae, csc, and bbts are all sold out. :monkey2

does anybody know who else besides sideshow has the pod still up for preorder? ae, csc, and bbts are all sold out. :monkey2

At this point I'd just pay the extra $20. Now that Selina Kyle is out I suspect the batpod stock will dry up pretty shortly.

At this point I'd just pay the extra $20. Now that Selina Kyle is out I suspect the batpod stock will dry up pretty shortly.

yeah, guess you're right Lejuan, i took too long to make up my mind but that pic with catwoman on the batpod is awesome.

:pfft:

You can periodically check bbts, sometimes they go back in stock because someone canceled their preorder. I've seen it happen a few times already... That's how I was able to place an order for myself after being indecisive for so long haha. If I see it up I'll try to pm you. :)

Does anyone sell these display cases on eBay? What should I type in to search?

I think Geil, a member on this board, is offering custom acrylic displays. Check out the customs section.

Edit: scratch that - he was offering these but... well there's a thread on it anyway.

:pfft:

You can periodically check bbts, sometimes they go back in stock because someone canceled their preorder. I've seen it happen a few times already... That's how I was able to place an order for myself after being indecisive for so long haha. If I see it up I'll try to pm you. :)

thanks but i took Lejuan's advice and went ahead and preordered from sideshow using flexpay so im happy now that i've secured one. :) the reason i wanted to preorder from ae, bbts, or csc is because i had the funds and would have liked to pay in full for it and not worry later on.

Finally decided to pre-order the Bat-pod. Can't wait to have the Tumber sitting right next to it.

Back