Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The way it jumped and did the side spin to balance itself in the final chase scene gave me goosebumps :lol
1/4 pod and tumbler are not out of the question after they announced the BAT :pray:

I hope you're aware though that the HT Batpod can't do that cool stuff from the films. You can roll it forward and backwards, thats it.

If they don't have the cape it kinda breaks any form of posability Batman has with it.

So we have to get Selina Kyle if we want somebody to be on the Batpod? And the EMP gun... only included with the DX12.

Hot Toys trying to play jigsaw now?

If they don't have the cape it kinda breaks any form of posability Batman has with it.

So we have to get Selina Kyle if we want somebody to be on the Batpod? And the EMP gun... only included with the DX12.

Hot Toys trying to play jigsaw now?

Dunno, while waiting for Selina I was thinking of putting Batman on the pod in an upright position while holding the emp gun (with one leg on the floor and another on a pedal). And then have his cape behind him covering the back wheel :) should look pretty damn good :yess:

Dunno, while waiting for Selina I was thinking of putting Batman on the pod in an upright position while holding the emp gun (with one leg on the floor and another on a pedal). And then have his cape behind him covering the back wheel :) should look pretty damn good :yess:

Same pose i have in mind :duff

Well I'm not getting the DX12 so.

You sure?? This is a re-launch so surely it will have everything TDK pod had? including the cape with wires?

technically, this is not a re-launch, this Batpod is going to be on sale under the label of The Dark Knight Rises.

Same pose i have in mind :duff

Awesome :hi5: I got got one of lforigno's capes, should look amazing over the back wheel

Well I'm not getting the DX12 so.

Ah, well then get either batman or Selina or it's an empty vehicle display for you (which is still pretty damn cool)

technically, this is not a re-launch, this Batpod is going to be on sale under the label of The Dark Knight Rises.

Hmm, true, but I doubt they won't include the cape, it's like not giving Batman extra hands

Ah, well then get either batman or Selina or it's an empty vehicle display for you (which is still pretty damn cool)

Well I already have a DX02 and yea I'm intending to get Selina Kyle.

The cape flowing out of that Batpod is way more iconic than Hathaway's ass on it, which can only be achieved with the said cape with the Batpod.

Well I already have a DX02 and yea I'm intending to get Selina Kyle.

The cape flowing out of that Batpod is way more iconic than Hathaway's ass on it, which can only be achieved with the said cape with the Batpod.

True, although other people are now choosing a 1/6 ass over the cape :lol either way i reckon it will have the cape

I'm still undecided if I will keep my pre order on this. I plan on getting the entire TDKR line and Joker 2.0 not including the vehicles. It might just come down to a cash issue since Hot Toys will be raping my wallet for the next few months...

I'm still undecided if I will keep my pre order on this. I plan on getting the entire TDKR line and Joker 2.0 not including the vehicles. It might just come down to a cash issue since Hot Toys will be raping my wallet for the next few months...

Why not consider what I originally wanted?

Batman on the Batpod racing towards the Joker in the "HIT ME, COME ON HIT ME" scene.

Brings back memories.

ubchongik20101225214648.jpg

OMG is that a DIO or did someone rip apart the tumbler?:eek:

Best TDK dio IMO :clap

keepp posting pics guys!! i want to see more of the bat-pod

btw, can DX02's feet reach the floor while mounted on the pod?

Back