Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

There will be no more changes guys. This figure was done months ago. I have solid info that it will be available for sale in some toy fair next month.

For those who don't see Oldman can only hope that the sculpt looks more to your liking in hand.

It looks pretty great to me. Makes the Denny Kim version looks like a caricature.

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

It's crazy. This figure makes me want a Two-Face 2.0, his sculpt will look terrible compared to what Hot Toys has coming out.

Another dream figure for me: DX Two-Face. It would arguably be the coolest utilization of the PERS ever.

There will be no more changes guys. This figure was done months ago. I have solid info that it will be available for sale in some toy fair next month.

For those who don't see Oldman can only hope that the sculpt looks more to your liking in hand.

It looks pretty great to me. Makes the Denny Kim version looks like a caricature.

Am I to understand this will not be available to purchase at SDCC based on your knowledge?

Am I to understand this will not be available to purchase at SDCC based on your knowledge?

It WILL be.......................relax:gah:

I am not sure about SDCC but over here in Asia, you have to line up at 3am in the morning to get a chance to buy it. That's how they did it with the three exclusive last year.

It's crazy. This figure makes me want a Two-Face 2.0, his sculpt will look terrible compared to what Hot Toys has coming out.

Yes, that is a disappointing figure in the line, I think back then they were a much smaller operation and the charecter quantity they decided to make shows on some of them.

This latest work is simply incredible, I mean, I already own a dx02 and yet they convince me to buy another as the mms dx12 shows a real progression in the craftsmanship on display. Incredible

I am not sure about SDCC but over here in Asia, you have to line up at 3am in the morning to get a chance to buy it. That's how they did it with the three exclusive last year.

I lined up at 5am, and got in the front of the line :nana:

Worst part is waiting for sideshow to announce if they are going to sell. I live in pennsylvania. I got no other options!!!!

16qwdw.jpg

We're off already.

Sideshow will sell it but it may be a ridiculously low quantity unfortunately. All orders will be going thru sideshow stateside, but I think actual con attendees will get first option before us. We probably won't see a pre order page online till post comicon2012.

Worst part is waiting for sideshow to announce if they are going to sell. I live in pennsylvania. I got no other options!!!!

It's not a matter of "if", it's a matter of "when". The announcement pretty much stated that Sideshow will be carrying all 3 exclusives, so you should be good to go! :hi5:

For exclusive items in the U.S. other than the Captain America Collectible Figure, please stay tuned with Sideshow Collectibles’ website https://www.sideshowtoy.com/ for details later on.

I wouldn't put that label on just customizers. Others here believe their opinion is gold and combat anyone with a different thought.

The truth being I don't care what anyone else thinks. I buy / pass what I want no one persuades my purchase therefore, opinions don't bother me. Too bad people think their opinions matter more than they truly do...

I agree about Dastan. I wanted to like the figure but sold it (perhaps HT will make a Dx version :rotfl)

I'm not necessarily putting a label just on customizers, but usually (and not trying to make it sound like a bad thing) it's the ppl that spend the big bucks on the custom figures that find "fault" in the mass produced ones.

in the same respect, there are ppl like me who are generally pleased with what's put out. sometimes I hope for imporvements but I'm usually one that's happy with how it is and if it's gets better than yippee added bonus :lol it's the "i was happy before but now it's even better" kind of thing

i feel it's usually those 2 types of ppl that tend to get on each others nerves. the "complainers" (as seems to be the label on the boards) vs the ones complaing about the complainers.

and yes poor Dastan. HT was probably like, "oh you think this looks bad...wait til you see what you're actually getting" :lol a figure like Dastan could suffer from the FU by HT but not one of their big $$$ makers like Batman and Ironman

I'm not necessarily putting a label just on customizers, but usually (and not trying to make it sound like a bad thing) it's the ppl that spend the big bucks on the custom figures that find "fault" in the mass produced ones.
Well that kind of makes sense. No reason to spend cash on customs if cheaper, stock figures mass produced do the job for you. I would guess that guys who buy customs of figures produced elsewhere are going to have a more critical eye, on average, than do guys that don't toward those properties.

Sideshow will sell it but it may be a ridiculously low quantity unfortunately. All orders will be going thru sideshow stateside, but I think actual con attendees will get first option before us. We probably won't see a pre order page online till post comicon2012.

I don't think so. As someone who went through a barrage of hitting "refresh" to get to Priority Pre-Order the Batsuit Begins Ex., I was thinking on the same level as you are now. Suffice it to say, that figure was available for months after the PPO. I do recommend that you be prepared for when it does become available, as it's always better to be safe than sorry.

I don't think so. As someone who went through a barrage of hitting "refresh" to get to Priority Pre-Order the Batsuit Begins Ex., I was thinking on the same level as you are now. Suffice it to say, that figure was available for months after the PPO. I do recommend that you be prepared for when it does become available, as it's always better to be safe than sorry.

Yep won't sell out for a few days or longer but WHEN IT DOES...........................$$$$$$$$ to get one:slap

Awesome good to know. Thx batfan... Seeing movie next wed. Cant flipping wait!

Holy cow, people are nitpicking this one too?
:lol!!!
TDK fanboys know no boundaries!!

I'll take the bait.

Perfect movies need perfect figures :lol

Agreed. It is a great figure.

Just frustrating to see people posting things as in they are fact! I think, as collectors, there are many times when we are almost in unison that a sculpt is PERFECT. However, when one divides as many people as this one, it is obvious there must be certain aspects that are 'off'. These appear to be extremely minor, as most people are overjoyed with it but these aspects are undeniably there for many.

Rant over.

:lecture

in the same respect, there are ppl like me who are generally pleased with what's put out. sometimes I hope for imporvements but I'm usually one that's happy with how it is and if it's gets better than yippee added bonus :lol it's the "i was happy before but now it's even better" kind of thing

i feel it's usually those 2 types of ppl that tend to get on each others nerves. the "complainers" (as seems to be the label on the boards) vs the ones complaing about the complainers.

and yes poor Dastan. HT was probably like, "oh you think this looks bad...wait til you see what you're actually getting" :lol a figure like Dastan could suffer from the FU by HT but not one of their big $$$ makers like Batman and Ironman

I apologize if I've ever come across as stuffing my opinion down your throat (or anyone elses) :peace

My opinion is just that, my opinion. I will always express it and will always point out inaccuracies particularly in figures of characters that I love, out of a desire to get things ever closer to 99% (because 100% is not possible).

Let me tell you i'll be the first to admit when HT puts out something that I feel is better than a custom version I own, or have seen. For example, the laughing Joker. I think the paint on it blow the paint on mine away. I think the hair is phenomenally done. I don't think the face sculpt is quite as good as Adam's but it is bloody close.

Back