Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

16qwdw.jpg

Right on the money, as usual!

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Unkempt hair would be a tough sculpt to be approved of IMO, despite it being more accurate to scene. Just like the Wayne sculpt that we got last year didnt have slight messy hair either.

But yeah, I see more Oldman likeness here than the iminime ones, which I do find odd, since customs normally have better likenesses.

I hope the sculpt we get are close the ones shown in the pics here, since the one being used on the photose here are the proto and theres usually a difference with the ones we are getting. Just like the BB BW last year.

Thanks Tim :wave

Yeh it would be impossible to get that look approved I agree. Looking forward to seeing this at SDCC. HT photos rarely impress me.

I was waiting for this. Good work as ever Nic.

I doubt they will do anything to the sculpt now, considering it'll be instock status at the Toy Fairs.

They might give us a better sculpt for the next v2 Gordon if Adam or EB shows pic of a more accurate Gordon though :lol

From that scene when Gordon took a joy ride on the Batpod? Yeah, good times.

I think the straight-on portrait shot works as-is, but when you start turning the head in any direction, it loses the Gary. This figure I like. I will try hunt down the sculpt alone, but I'm sure it'll be hiked up to ridiculous prices on eBay.

It's hard to tell, but did you change the hairline as well, Neo? Not sure what difference that makes. I like the added wrinkles around his mouth though.

If I don't get this....Hot Toys will get non stop death threats! I'm not playing ......not ____ with me HT.

Would love to see Gordon in this pose...

396744_10150915280862344_497347766_n.jpg

Gordon riding the... Batpod? :huh

Tumbler would somewhat make sense, although the outfit would need to change. But batpod, I dont understand :dunno

I think the straight-on portrait shot works as-is, but when you start turning the head in any direction, it loses the Gary. This figure I like. I will try hunt down the sculpt alone, but I'm sure it'll be hiked up to ridiculous prices on eBay.

It's hard to tell, but did you change the hairline as well, Neo? Not sure what difference that makes. I like the added wrinkles around his mouth though.

and also the slight gap between his nose and mustache.

I doubt they will do anything to the sculpt now, considering it'll be instock status at the Toy Fairs.

They might give us a better sculpt for the next v2 Gordon if Adam or EB shows pic of a more accurate Gordon though :lol

Really think this is going to be available a Toy Fairs (and not a pre-order)? If I recall, First Night Batman was a pre-order for those of us in the States.

Well, you wouldn't want to do a pose unless it accurately recreates a scene in a movie, right? Otherwise that would be sane!

Re: Hot Toys - 2012 Toy Fairs & Exclusive Lt. Jim Gordon

......really!?!?!?!? That is dead on Gary Oldman. Are we that nitpicky?

If you are to stay here, you have two choices:

Roll your eyes at the nitpickers, or join them in their madness.

Really think this is going to be available a Toy Fairs (and not a pre-order)? If I recall, First Night Batman was a pre-order for those of us in the States.

For asia region, it will be ready instock as most would be paying and collecting on the same day (hence the riots etc on previous Anicoms in HK with people cutting lines, and scalpers stockpiling exclusive figure pics).

But for US, SS will normally have the attendees of SDCC and non attendees right? The Batman Begins Bruce wayne didnt make it for the SDCC, that's why it was up for PO - just like the Sarah Connor T1000 exclusive.

Holy cow, people are nitpicking this one too?
:lol!!!
TDK fanboys know no boundaries!!

Always but got to kill time somehow.

Gordon riding the... Batpod? :huh
It was a deleted scene. After Gordon cuffs the Joker, he sees the Batpod, climbs on and starts doing flips off the walls like Batman did that time. Batman looks on, laughing heartily while Joker grumbles to himself.

It was a deleted scene. After Gordon cuffs the Joker, he sees the Batpod, climbs on and starts doing flips off the walls like Batman did that time. Batman looks on, laughing heartily while Joker grumbles to himself.

:lol That'd be terribly awesome.

For asia region, it will be ready instock as most would be paying and collecting on the same day (hence the riots etc on previous Anicoms in HK with people cutting lines, and scalpers stockpiling exclusive figure pics).

But for US, SS will normally have the attendees of SDCC and non attendees right? The Batman Begins Bruce wayne didnt make it for the SDCC, that's why it was up for PO - just like the Sarah Connor T1000 exclusive.

normally yes...but not this year. there's no atendee and non atendee. everything is being shipped if it's coming from SS

Back