Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

It's crazy. This figure makes me want a Two-Face 2.0, his sculpt will look terrible compared to what Hot Toys has coming out.

I thought the same thing. :lol

Two-Face is going to look cheap next to these new releases.

They can get Kato to do the clothing. :D

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

I thought the same thing. :lol

Two-Face is going to look cheap next to these new releases.

They can get Kato to do the clothing. :D

I don't care how tired of it people get, I will lobby for a Two-Face DX until my heart stops beating. PERS would be incredible with the Two-Face HS. Just imagine watching that eyeball roll around on the scarred side of his face. :thud:

16qwdw.jpg

The changes you made were are so subtle the figure will probably actually look like that in hand. :monkey5

I apologize if I've ever come across as stuffing my opinion down your throat (or anyone elses) :peace

My opinion is just that, my opinion. I will always express it and will always point out inaccuracies particularly in figures of characters that I love, out of a desire to get things ever closer to 99% (because 100% is not possible).

Let me tell you i'll be the first to admit when HT puts out something that I feel is better than a custom version I own, or have seen. For example, the laughing Joker. I think the paint on it blow the paint on mine away. I think the hair is phenomenally done. I don't think the face sculpt is quite as good as Adam's but it is bloody close.

no worries brother...no need to apologize either.

i think it's unknowling done by both sides and it's also hard to express an opinion on boards like this without it sounding like it's fact IMO. or it could just me being the one that finds it tough. As I told batfan the other day, I still struggle with jokes and sarcasm here :lol

I enjoy opinion. Maybe I'm blind, maybe you are, maybe with both are. we all see things diffrently as I've said before and nothing wrong with it either. just trying to show how it's a both sides kind of thing and not one or the other :peace

This forum, just showed you, that it's full of people ready to believe in good.

This will most likely be HT only Gordon ever.

Some of you guys might remembers me being the one who hinted at a HT Gordon a few weeks back.

The same source told me that since Gordon is such a niche character and it might not sell very well as a main release, hence HT decide to release it as an exclusive. Those who really wants it will get it and the casual fans will not care since it is not the main character.

464 posts and 14,400+ views in under a day...be interesting to know if they re STILL thinking that way!!

Really worried about missing out on this, I know it will go up when I am working:(

This forum, just showed you, that it's full of people ready to believe in good.

Until their spirit breaks completely... until they get a good look at the REAL Hot Toys...huh... and all the 'amazing sculpts' they've done.

You didn't think i'd risk losing the battle for most accurate sculpts, in a fist fight with them?

No.

You need an ace in the whole.

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol

Mouahahahahhahaha

Bought.

I don't have any military looking figures, so this (and Bane) will be a welcome addition to my collection.

Can't believe they made a Gordon (and an obscure on at that) instead of a Two Face redo though.

Meh. I like it either way.

Until their spirit breaks completely... until they get a good look at the REAL Hot Toys...huh... and all the 'amazing sculpts' they've done.

You didn't think i'd risk losing the battle for most accurate sculpts, in a fist fight with them?

No.

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol :lol

Bought.

I don't have any military looking figures, so this (and Bane) will be a welcome addition to my collection.

Can't believe they made a Gordon (and an obscure one at that) instead of a Two Face redo though.

Meh. I like it either way.

Maglor. Make up your damn mind do you like this or not? :panic: :lol

No.

Spoiler Spoiler:

6f44f4.gif

Looks great, but I'll wait for the inevitable trench coat version. Hopefully that one will also come with the bat symbol. (And the ziplock evidence bag with joker card.)

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but here are the official specs for the MMS 182:

THE DARK KNIGHT
LT. JIM GORDON (S.W.A.T. SUIT VERSION)
(2012 TOY FAIRS EXCLUSIVE)
1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURINE
Hot Toys is proud to present the Lt. Jim Gordon Collectible Figure (S.W.A.T. Suit Version) from The Dark Knight movie as the 2012 Toy Fairs Exclusive item. The movie-accurate collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Gary Oldman as Lt. Jim Gordon in S.W.A.T. suit in the movie.

Batman fans can now collect the figure of this iconic character to complete their ideal The Dark Knight collection!​

SPECIFICATIONS

he 1/6th scale Lt. Jim Gordon Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Gary Oldman as Lt. Jim Gordon in S.W.A.T. suit in the movie
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- TrueType body with over 30 points of articulations
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles, skin texture and moustache
- Detailed hair sculpture
- Five (5) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) left palm for gun holding and one (1) right palm for gun shooting
- One (1) left palm for putting on waist
- One (1) right palm for shaking hand
- One (1) pair of gloved fists
- One (1) left gloved palm for gun holding and one (1) right palm for gun shooting
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) set of dark blue S.W.A.T. suit with shirt and pants with belt, knee pads, straps and small bag on thighs
- One (1) dark blue long-sleeved tee with G.C.P.D. wordings
- One (1) S.W.A.T. black flak vest
- One (1) pair of black boots

Weapons:
- One (1) shotgun
- One (1) pistol with holster

Accessories:
- One (1) helmet
- Two (1) pairs of glasses including one (1) pair for matching with the S.W.A.T. suit and one (1) pair for casual wear
- One (1) pair of googles
- One (1) walkie talkie
- One (1) figure stand with Lt. Jim Gordon nameplate and the movie logo

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by K.A. Kim
- Head Painted by JC.HONG
- Head Art Directed by Kojun

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different

Release date: Q3, 2012

Looks great, but I'll wait for the inevitable trench coat version. Hopefully that one will also come with the bat symbol. (And the ziplock evidence bag with joker card.)

DX21 for sure....................:clap

Do Toy Fair exclusives get parted out on ebay with the same frequency that the standard figures do?

The sculpt and glasses are amazing but I'm not seeing a heck of a lot else to justify a $200+ price tag. They should have included a bat signal, standard clothes, and pers and called it a DX.

Wutever dudes. this is definite buy.

"- One (1) right palm for shaking hand"

Quick... who did he shake hands with in the film!?

Thanks for the specs Batfan, K.A Kim, what else has he/she done? Anyone know?

Do Toy Fair exclusives get parted out on ebay with the same frequency that the standard figures do?

You should see part-outs on eBay once it comes out. Maybe not as abundant, but they'll be there.

Back